Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 AM   #21
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces New Floaty-Clicky Events for November!

Interesting! The floaty clicky I just did for my family this morning were all of the POTM walrus's head. THe prize was the too-cool ball cap! (not the AP clothing pieces)

Oh, never mind! I just read the story more carefully! sorry! didn't have coffee yet!

Last edited by Lolith; 11-01-2011 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: didn't read carefully enough!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
OMG!!!! I Hope the cloud dress, cave pants and dive helmet are not super duper rare like last time!
Same here - they were way too rare! If someone with 7 accounts plays daily for the whole time and doesn't get one what are the odds?
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

I do like the way they've set up the MC Tusky floaty though - this is how they should do ALL the contests - give away one prize each day so everyone can get the items they want.
And if you dont want one of the prizes, you know not to play it that day - Perfect, all the way around!

They are doing that with the moustache ads in the Parents' section too. You get one moustache the first part of the contest and the second one the second half! The first moustache can be kinzposted too!

I'm not bothering to play the Adventure Park PAN this time. Far too many of one thing but not enough to complete outfits the last time we played. Just too much work.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:13 AM   #24
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ooh i like the cloud clothes!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #25
lugwee has disabled reputation

cool i didn't get to get a lot of them so now i can complete the outfits! yay
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #26

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I haven't see Mc Tusky yet. Hope I find him soon.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #27
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Awesome, chances to find those elusive clothing items again! Lots to keep up with, need to have a calendar handy to keep up!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #28
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Yesssss I've always wanted that ball cap : D
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #29
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

Today chocolate ribbons are floating.
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:24 AM   #30

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KINGBRANFLAKES
Today chocolate ribbons are floating.
thanks for info
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: