Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Ingredients to Two Unsolved Recipez!

Not fair to announce new recipes and not have ingredients in the Wshop. It takes a lot of kc to try to figure these out. side note: I would never guess cheeses for the violalatte.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #12
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Hello all,

I just wanted to point out a little mistake in the spelling of the Voilalatte. It's voilalatte and not violalatte, the o is before the i.

Just thought I'd point this out in case they are sticklers for spelling in the entries!

Good luck to everyone on winning those adorable webkinz pets!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #13
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for telling us Ganz.
Maybe you could give us the ingredients to other unsolved recipes.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update!!!

I'm going to check it out
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #15
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

yes, that is pretty stinky. I know Ganz watches this stuff, and I know they know we have brilliant minds at work trying to solve them.

I tip my hat to all those who have wasted tons of KC and time in attempting to solve this...Let this be a step forward, and hope that they will NOT be stinky like this again...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #16
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

I am disappointed about this. They are well aware of the many people that try to solve these recipes... all the Kinzcash and time that is put in. I have helped a time or two and know that it takes a lot to solve these things.

Thank you to our members for all their hard work, time, and KC they have put in so that we can have a full book of recipes for our kinz.

Ganz.... can we please make sure this doesn't happen again?
Mater052403 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #17
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Thank you so much Ganz for giving us the ingrediants to the unsolved recipies! They look yummy!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
Webkinz :)
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

yummmm!! secret finally revealed!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #19

hugged has disabled reputation

cool! that was a good idea to tell us!
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #20

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
Well I am very disappointed about the use of unreleased ingredients in these recipes. Ganz/webkinz has been around long enough that those types of snafu's should not happen. They were not even from the same recipe set so they made the same mistake 2 different times 2 months apart!

I had a feeling one of the previously "unsolved" recipes were going to make an appearance in this contest but I am surprised it was 2 of them and I thought it was going to be spiny sporcues!

Spiny Sporcues is not unsolved, we just don't know the ingredientes..... This is from the WKN Archives:
"
Category: Announcements
Date: Nov 13th, 2009

Congratulations to "gol with goldy" for discovering the ingredients to Spiny Sporcues and winning a Super Chef trophy!"
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
iiznotzealousofzemzo, letz eat sum fud, starmaggie was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: