Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #81
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

Wow, it seems this contest is a bummer, from what you guys have said. I don't think i'm going to even bother trying to find a tree. The last time they had a tree contest it was hard to find a tree, so i think i'm sitting out for this one. But good luck to all!!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 06:39 AM   #82
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I saw only one today and the code still hasn't arrived

(That was this morning)

Congratulations!!!

PartyScout just tweeted Ganz

I hope she did it properly

She asked them to send in some tree planters ASAP

Cannon did you check your email blocking system? (I don't know what you call yours, ours is postini) I usually find one in there.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #83
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

I did the floating tree contest for a while. didnt spend all day pn it. i really didnt want to get a tree because i will just have to buy another outdoor room LOL well, i did get 5 codes. seems the trees were not too frequent in this contest. put int two codes and got food. will put in others later. i like to spread out the fun. LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #84
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the suggestion kawee.
Yes I did. I find there is always at least one email that never arrives. It's too bad it was the ONLY one
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #85
Uber Goober is on a distinguished road

Someone suggested I switch from using Firefox to using CHROME? I sorta like my Firefox, but if it'll work I'll try anything.................any thoughts?
Uber Goober is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #86
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

For those of you who are not seeing any trees at all,I wanted to repeat this suggestion:
Make sure that your page is wide enough to go all the way across the screen. That way, you will see the tree when it first starts going across the screen. If you have a smaller window, you might be refreshing the trees away because they haven't made it to the visible part of the screen yet. I had three windows opened, one in the top portion of the screen, one in the middle portion of the screen, and one on the bottom. They all went all the way across the page, so by the time I refreshed the third one, I could see if there was a tree on the first one, and if not, start refreshing there again. If you do not have your window going all the way across, you'll have to wait a lot longer to see if there is a tree in that refresh cycle. Hope this helps. Good luck everybody!

I still haven't detected any pattern to the trees. Internet went down at 11 last night, so I couldn't do anything else until this morning when my husband fixed it.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #87

marganta has a spectacular aura about

I'm refreshing alot more than last time, averaging about 60 clicks per tree, I think. Last time it was more like 40! And I've gotten 21 codes total, all food! This is kind of ridiculously hard, I am so sorry for all the people that only get 3 or so codes, because they're all food this time! I think last time I got about the same number of codes and got 2 trees!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #88
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Ok, first I wasn't getting any trees at all. But I have stuck with it. I am now finding them a little more but the past 3 codes have all come up as already used!! I rarely scream the not fair line but this is pushing it!
I use the codes as soon as I get them so if someone was somehow stealing them they would have to be extremely fast. I don't get it. Thanks Ganz!
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #89
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Aw, man! I thought I'd try opera and within 5 minutes I see a tree!! Then instead of the form to fill out I have a white screen from an add! No form!
grrrr

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Ok, first I wasn't getting any trees at all. But I have stuck with it. I am now finding them a little more but the past 3 codes have all come up as already used!! I rarely scream the not fair line but this is pushing it!
I use the codes as soon as I get them so if someone was somehow stealing them they would have to be extremely fast. I don't get it. Thanks Ganz!

I think I would keep them just in case there is a glitch. I have been told that I have already done things on WW many times today. I went on vacation and was told I'd already spun the wheel, rocked the boat, and was told I'd spun the wheel of wow already when I know I haven't done any of these things. I think things are not going well on WW today. Lots of please waits and docks not opening. Keep those codes and see if they will work later... if you want....

Last edited by kawee; 12-12-2010 at 04:20 PM..
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #90
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

Awesome! Can't wait to participate!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: