Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #51
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Thank you for taking the time to answer. I'm having no luck at all. Oh well I'm busy as well. Maybe I'll try again later.
Your welcome. By the way, the one that I was waiting for came, and it was food. I got it at 10:08 central time. According to the e-mail, they sent it that same minute, but it showed up in my in-box at 10:32.
Have to go out and do some shopping, but I'll try to get some for the other accounts later.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #52
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

dispostable.com works
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #53
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

HELP:

Do you have to login and set up a membership to see the trees?
We haven't seen any all day ( in 12 hours).

Thanks
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #54
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
HELP:

Thanks
Bankskinz
I did not sign in/set up membership and I saw 2 trees this morning, nothing since though, I have no looked all morning but now and then between my dock not loading.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #55

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
HELP:

Thanks
Bankskinz
No.

I haven't signed up and I've seen my first two trees (& only two trees) this past hour.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #56
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I did not sign in/set up membership and I saw 2 trees this morning, nothing since though, I have no looked all morning but now and then between my dock not loading.
View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
No.

I haven't signed up and I've seen my first two trees (& only two trees) this past hour.
Thank you so much for your quick replies CCBMom & webbimom!
And by chance, have you noted during which time frames you saw the trees? A few weeks ago the willow was showing up in clusters, every 15-20 minutes. Has anyone noticed a pattern?

And I hear ya' about the loading issues! WW is swamped today & we've been having all sorts of problems! Everyone wants to be the Mayor!

Merry Christmas everyone! Goodnight! (midnight here)
Hugs,
Bankskinz

And a shout out to my old GTE buddy!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #57
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Bankskinz!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
dispostable.com works
good to know, it didn't work last time during the willow tree click-a-thon
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #58
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I've only seen two so far, both food. Not sure how much more time I'm going to waste on it. I love click fests but with this type I can't do anything else since you have to stay there and refresh.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #59

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

No luck so far for me. At least all these foods will solve my pets' hunger problem!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #60

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I have yet to see any floating trees as well.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: