Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

No not a tree code just a floating tree code was food .
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 12:30 AM   #22

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Oh Ok, I have gotten the food as well, trying for that tree Here's a pic of the food for anyone interested Click the image to open in full size.

just read that message- I believe Ganz ******* up there info some there

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 12-11-2010 at 12:30 AM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #23

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Just food for me too.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:32 AM   #24

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Are they showing up in the newz or the e-store?
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #25
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I only have one email here - so jazzed

Click the image to open in full size.

here it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsapling 12 11.JPG (36.3 KB, 154 views)
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:14 AM   #26

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I only have one email here - so jazzed

Click the image to open in full size.

here it is
Congrats....I'm so happy you got a sapling. I finally found a floating tree, but I am so tired I will put the code in tomorrow.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:20 AM   #27
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

WI 50ish, I'm so glad that you won a tree with your one e-mail address. Congratulations!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:42 AM   #28

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

my family all together got 40 foods no trees
the adds are not looking that good
I hate when they are being stingy on prizes. Instead of being a promotion event it just irritates and disappoints a lot of customers
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:11 AM   #29

VesperV838 is on a distinguished road

I haven't been able to find any trees yet, and I've been looking/refreshing for about 45 minutes. I'm using Chrome, though....does anyone know if that would affect my ability to see the trees? However, I used Chrome for the contest in November, and I was able to see the trees then....
I really want a tree!!! Thanks in advance for any tips...
VesperV838 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #30

buterrose is a jewel in the roughbuterrose is a jewel in the rough

i'm not finding any either and i'm using explorer
buterrose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: