Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

Click the image to open in full size.Thanks to our Webkinz Insider members for alerting us to another floating item contest this week-end.

Webkinz Newz has announced another floating tree contest starting Saturday December 11th at 12:01am and ending Sunday December 13th at 11:59pm eastern time.

Visit Webkinz Newz and click on a floating evergreen tree, and you could win an Enchanted Evergreen Tree or a recipe food! See the full contest rules HERE.

This week-end will be Caring Valley Weekend, and the focus will be on the War Child charity, in the Protect Them All area of the Caring Valley.

You can also find Caring Valley Tree Kits at the Ganz eStore.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Caring Valley Enchanted Evergreen Contest!

Whoo! I love this tree, too! Going to try to win one...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I like that they are putting the old trees in the estore so new members can get a chance at owning one.

Though I love the free stuff, I hate that the click and wins are now either a food item or a main prize. I understand why it is this way, but I would rather be restricted to one win per webkinz account than have the "either or" wins. Once more, I love my free stuff, but get frustrated in my quests for the main prize and hate feeling a little bummed when it's food.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Yea another click to win contest
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #5

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are fun
emerillia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #6

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Cool! Thanks for the update!
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #7
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I'm confused though... the name of the tree is the Enchanted Evergreen, which was the Dec tree from 2009, but the picture is the tree for Dec 2010. Which tree is it? Do they have the same name?
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Looks like a lot of foods for me this weekend

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
I'm confused though... the name of the tree is the Enchanted Evergreen, which was the Dec tree from 2009, but the picture is the tree for Dec 2010. Which tree is it? Do they have the same name?
Good Question!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL The tree looks beautiful. I might get one...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #10

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
It will be the 2009 one. For some reason with each of these click to win tree contests they always put a picture of the 2010 for that month, but you win the 2009 one (the one that is NAMED in the wording)

I LOVE THIS TREE! I still have a sapling from last year of this tree that I have not selected my choice because I couldn't decide. I wanted the snow base, but I also loved the shammrock gate base. I hope I can win one of these
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: