Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #11
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Cancer Crab room contest

SWEET! I think this crab is adorable!!
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
legorvg9
Webkinz :)
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! I'm so Entering! It would be my second EStore Pet. But one question, Can you use exclusive items?

someone please answer i need to know.

Last edited by Richie; 06-10-2010 at 11:22 AM..
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #13

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Yay! I wanted this SO badly! I had a freak out because I thought this was messed up and thought it was the 17th today and that the dates were messed up. x)

View Post Originally Posted by Richie
Cool! I'm so Entering! It would be my second EStore Pet. But one question, Can you use exclusive items?

someone please answer i need to know.
Dear Richie, no you can't. If you go to Webkinz Newz and click Contest they should have the rules for the Cancer Crab Contest. Here's a link to the Rules: http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp-...les.php?cid=62

Hope this helps! =]

Last edited by YYZRules; 06-10-2010 at 12:00 PM..
YYZRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #14
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
WooHoo! I have never participated in one of these type contests (did not believe it was worth what it would cost me in kc, nor did I know how to send in my pic). But for this crab, I may very well give it a try! I love that crab!
To enter a contest like this, press the "print screen" button on your keyboard. that automatically takes a "snapshot" of the browser window that is open. then go to paint, and CTRL + V (paste) to paste in the entire picture. click on the "dotted line" rectangle picture (top right option) and then choose the section of the picture of your room. CTRL + C (copy) that section. Then get a new Paint screen (don't save the changes on the last one) and paste. There's your room! save it somewhere you'll remember, then, when you go to enter your picture, find that link, double click it and it will enter your picture. Hope this isn't *too* confusing (it's a lot simpler when i can show you...).

Jessamineg
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #15
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I'll enter for sure!! That crab is awesome! (Even though its not my horoscope )
same with me
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #16
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bugga97
i wont enter it never lets me enter anything
How lame! Hope it lets you this time!

View Post Originally Posted by YYZRules
Yay! I wanted this SO badly! I had a freak out because I thought this was messed up and thought it was the 17th today and that the dates were messed up. x)

Dear Richie, no you can't. If you go to Webkinz Newz and click Contest they should have the rules for the Cancer Crab Contest. Here's a link to the Rules: http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp-...les.php?cid=62

Hope this helps! =]
Well, it has an exclusive items *section* in the WShop, so shouldn't that be allowed?

Also, in another contest (in which WShop items were specified), a few of the winners had

A) Rare items as part of their room,
B) PSIs as part of their room, and also
C) exclusives as part of their room.

So they MIGHT disqualify you for it, but then again, they might not. Ganz seems to look the other way with a lot of stuff like that. Personally, I'm entering, and I'm not worrying about the "only WShop-that-means-no-exclusives" idea....but maybe I'll be disqualified Oh, big deal. That's not even my horoscope!

Last edited by jessamineg; 06-10-2010 at 12:36 PM..
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #17
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Newz announces Cancer Crab room contest

Cool. ^_^ I'm defiantly entering. :v I'm SO going too win.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

another nice contest...............that i can't enter!!!!!

good luck to all who can!!!! i can't wait to see the rooms that are designed for this adorable new pet.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #19

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

i only have $9 so its not gonna happen with me (i liked the soccer theme WAY to much, lol
rolyatismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

wow the cancer crab is really cute! I will definitely enter this contest in webkinz world!
and a question: wich beach flooring and wall paper? there is to beach wall and flooring in the w-shop there is sandy beach and the other one.
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: