Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Baseball Floaty-Clicky for Independence Day!

Thanks for the info !! Happy 4th to all.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #62
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

This was cool going for the garden path and got a baseball uniform!!! Thanks GAnz
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #63
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

Thanks Webberlily,

Thanks Ganz for this excellent idea! (Just like with the e-store eager beaver hat for Canada Day)
sabrinafan1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:18 AM   #64
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I have been looking for the baseball uniform for sooo long! I'm so excited! Thanks a bunch!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #65
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
You get the whole uniform, PLUS a Kinzstyle bag!

I never even thought about getting a kinzstyle bag with it. That's awesome on Ganz part.

They aren't popping up very quickly for me. In about 10-15 minutes with 4 windows open I got one. Was about to give up and 2 more popped up so I figured I'd stick it out a while longer. Now that I know kinzstyle bags are included I will definitely hold out and find them for the rest of the accounts. Thanks
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #66
Lil Kinz
cudlescandy will become famous soon enough

i went and clicked on the baseball helment and then i logged on webkinz world and i was rewarded the baseball set and a kinstile bag. i dont know if its a glich or what but im happy
cudlescandy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #67

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I just wanted to say thank you WI for being the BEST and ONLY place to come when I find something unusual going on in Webkinz World, when I need to see if others are experiencing the same thing as I am.
I too got my Kinz Style Bag (wonderful surprise) and came right here to find that this is happening to everyone else.

Thanks, Ganz for the best clicky event in a long time......and again, thanks WI for being here for us. What a great day.

Happy 4th of July to all.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #68
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

I got a kinzstyle bag too!
SIC413 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #69
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

That's kewl!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #70
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I clicked on the floating helmet and when I gave my information it said not valid. Has anyone had that problem? My other accounts were just fine. Only one I can't get the uniform for.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kinzstyle, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: