Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces 6 New Peek-A-Newz Challenges

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
won zofia, but she hasn't shown up
Me, too! Won Zofia - but, no Zofia on account. Checked Kinzmail - no Zofia. Also checked email just in case code sent there. No email. If she doesn't show up by tomorrow, just may have to call Ganz to see what's up! Good Luck Everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
I can't find Plumpy; I've been looking for about an hour or so, still no luck.
If you click on your Zoom button on your toolbar, then click on 75%, you will be able to find the Peek-A-Newz peeks better. Most of them show up on the sidebars. Hope this helps!

Last edited by ldlboise1224; 06-05-2011 at 01:30 PM..
ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #52
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

I too won Zofia, but she is not anywhere i can find. Oddly it also showed that I also won the Tshirt as well. I wish I would have taken a screen cap, but I was too excited to do that.
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #53

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

As i suspected there will be a problems in getting Zum as we need to type a code to get her
i won one but it is not showing up
Attached Images
File Type: jpgzum.jpg (25.9 KB, 32 views)
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:54 AM   #54

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
Wow, I don't want to sound like a sour grapes, but I really Ganz would come up with new prizes, or something.

I bought and opened pack after pack of trading cards, crossing my fingers each time, to get Amanda Panda's Chest, and Plumpy's desk & chair. It was such a great feeling when I got them!

Making them click-to-win devalues both the item and that experience. Bummer ...
I completely agree!!!
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #55

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

LOL I thought the rare kinzstyle was clothing that I hadnt seen before, not the rare clothing she already sells...my bad!

As a mom of 3 young girls playing Webkinz and knowing many children that play, I am glad when they do click to win and that they made the desk and chair accessible to children who may not otherwise be able to get them. I bought more than one box of trading cards to try to get each of them the set and they were sorely disappointed when they didnt, for as you know there is no guarantee what you will get in the pack. And to try to get in trading...well you'd have to put too much up to trade...sadly kids will trade their pet items and more just to get the desk...now maybe they wont have to. I wish Ganz would do even more click to win, with hard to get items as well as new items. If it is supposed to be about the kids after all, let them have fun. I think the more available items are, the less the chances are for traders and seller to scam.

Last edited by adrib; 06-06-2011 at 08:28 AM..
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #56

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Darn! I was somehow hoping it was their way to hint that new stuff was coming to PJ's rares. Not sure it's worth spending 30 minutes to get something I already have plenty of.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #57

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Darn! I was somehow hoping it was their way to hint that new stuff was coming to PJ's rares. Not sure it's worth spending 30 minutes to get something I already have plenty of.
not sure which you have already, but the chippette dresses are able to be won as well as the clown outfit, and superhero and the venetian mask....dont know if there is anything else
Old 06-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #58

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
not sure which you have already, but the chippette dresses are able to be won as well as the clown outfit, and superhero and the venetian mask....dont know if there is anything else
I've got them all, thanks to the tracking thread! I did it anyway for my account since I was doing the video challenges and the floaty clicky thing, and I got the superhero mask, so I'm not doing it for my kids' accounts today. Finding those things 5x per account is time consuming...I need a good reward!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #59

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I've got them all, thanks to the tracking thread! I did it anyway for my account since I was doing the video challenges and the floaty clicky thing, and I got the superhero mask, so I'm not doing it for my kids' accounts today. Finding those things 5x per account is time consuming...I need a good reward!
I know what you mean! It is hard doing the all the kids accts...and I am helping my kids' friends too lol It is very time consuming...tomorrow should be worth your effort though with the chest. And you know the kids appreciate your efforts
Old 06-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #60

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

I missed some of these days and I am not doing it today since I already have rare clothes. But, I am excited about tomorrow's prize!
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: