Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #41
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce New Alex's Head Floaty-Clicky for Sept 7 to 30

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Is WKN the only place that these plushies will be offered, as far as we know?
View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
i think you can get them if your adventure park
like as prizes in the quests and stuff
The kinz plushes from the floaties say WKN exclusives, the plushes from AP quests are quest characters.

View Post Originally Posted by SarahNicole
Isn't it weird though, how they skip those days? Anybody know why?
View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Why do you suppose they are skipping these days? Other than every Saturday, they appear random to me.
The days without floaties are Spree ad days.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #42

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce New Alex's Head Floaty-Clicky for Sept 7 to 30

i got the adventure park framed poster
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:31 AM   #43

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I got a poster too, but it was a different one!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAPPoster.jpg (89.8 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 09-07-2011 at 12:34 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #44
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We got Alex and Cowabelle.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #45
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

This little flying thing is working like finding Nafaria. Best wishes to all of you on the hunt.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:36 AM   #46

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

On six accounts I got 5 plushies and one framed poster. I love them all!!!!!!!!!!! However, the poster threw me off.

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I got a poster too, but it was a different one!

Click the image to open in full size.

I got this one as well. I was trying to figure out what happened.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:03 AM   #47
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

So cute!

Thanks for the update!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:19 AM   #48
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
Glad to see this peek a newz cause I can't get any of the AP pets so I was going to try and trade for the plush

BUT When Ganz says something "will be random" that kind of warns me gonna be at least one of the plushes that's hard to find
your right, there probably will be more than one that is harder to get then the rest

i see that some people are getting posters, i would rather get the plushies every time so we have a chance to collect them all

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 09-07-2011 at 05:19 AM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #49
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

So disappointed to hear that not a lot of people are getting plushies. I was looking foward to getting them all, thinking it was the best Floaty Clicky ever, and then they have a flaw...and they don't tell anyone. -_-

So disappointed to hear that not a lot of people are getting plushies. I was looking foward to getting them all, thinking it was the best Floaty Clicky ever, and then they have a flaw...and they don't tell anyone. -_-

*Update*
Here's what I got:
Acct 1: Adventure Park Framed Map (fat one). Do I like it? NO! This isn't an Adventure Park Map Floaty Clicky. This is a plushie one. They better fix this! I want my plushie...and not a map.

Acct 2: Cowabelle (My sister owns this account- wants her so bad..)

The RED ink colour and this shade of BLUE ink are reserved for staff use only.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 09-07-2011 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: Changing ink colour
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

The posters are nice, but I want my plushies! I spent hours last night trying to make space in my plushie collection room... now I need to fill it up!

This event is a long one, so hopefully it will be plenty of time to collect them all.

So far, haven't had any floating heads on my screen. Will try again later.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
click to win, floating alex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: