Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #181
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce New Alex's Head Floaty-Clicky for Sept 7 to 30!

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Caught Molly no problem.

Now I want to get back to hunting for Stoogles *sigh*.

I spent much of last night and this morning scouting out the trading rooms. Not only does nobody have Stoogles, they all respond the same with "That's the only one I do not have". I only came across one person who had one, and she had just traded it away...
There's still another week.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 11:47 PM   #182
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce New Alex's Head Floaty-Clicky for Sept 7 to 30!

Today (Sun.) we got the map, and mom got Molly.

Our totals so far:
1 Sparky
1 Roberta
0 Cowabelle
1 Salley Cat
1 Molly (1 was a gift)
4 Nibbles
3 Alex
0 Stoogles
2 Maps
0 Posters

Mom's totals so far:
1 Sparky
2 Roberta
1 Cowabelle
1 Salley Cat
2 Molly
0 Nibbles
3 Alex
0 Stoogles
1 Map
1 Poster

Old 09-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #183
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Today we got 1 map, 2 Roberta and 1 Nibbles.

Our totals as of today:

6 Sparky
9 Roberta
7 Cowabelle
5 Salley Cat
6 Molly
5 Nibbles
4 Alex
8 Maps
2 Posters

Where are you Stoogles?
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #184
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I finally found a Stoogles in the trading room.

Of course, now I'll probably start winning him on every account... that's always how it goes for me. LOL.

I did get an Alex and a Roberta today, which are the two that I only had one of each. So pleased to not get another sparky or nibbles (of which I have WAY too many!).
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:22 AM   #185
ishing you Joy

Today we got Nibbles, and mom got Salley.

Our totals so far:
1 Sparky
1 Roberta
0 Cowabelle
1 Salley Cat
1 Molly (1 was a gift)
5 Nibbles
3 Alex
0 Stoogles
2 Maps
0 Posters

Mom's totals so far:
1 Sparky
2 Roberta
1 Cowabelle
2 Salley Cat
2 Molly
0 Nibbles
3 Alex
0 Stoogles
1 Map
1 Poster

Old 09-26-2011, 06:25 AM   #186
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I seem to have all but Stoogles. I wonder why they're making him so hard to get??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:18 AM   #187
joi

Today's haul was 1 Salley, 2 Molly and 1 Alex.

Our totals as of today:

6 Sparky
9 Roberta
7 Cowabelle
6 Salley Cat
8 Molly
5 Nibbles
5 Alex
8 Maps
2 Posters

Come on out Stoogles!!!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #188
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thank you all for the very helpful information and tallies.

I have been working on 15 accounts with much the same results... until yesterday when ONE account got a Stoogles.

My hope is that maybe he'll be being more freely given, although for the whole adventure park clothing thing, I only ever got ONE dive helmet. UGH.

Best of luck to everyone, and if I find Stoogles shows up again today, I will post here.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #189
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I didn't win any Stoogles yet
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #190
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

only today and 3 more days left, i still need alex and stoogles then its complete. maybe one of the surprises on the sally cat peek a newz will be the ap plushies, with stoogles being more common! also only today and 4 more days left for jessie prizes and i need that tea pot!!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
click to win, floating alex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: