Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #121
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce New Alex's Head Floaty-Clicky for Sept 7 to 30!

"There will be a limit of one prize per account per day, and the choice of plushie will be random."

I am wondering if this is true.
I have found floating Alex heads in 15 accounts each day and we have a selection of all except the little Googles boy. Odd not to have gotten a single Googles plushie.
We have found the Jessie prizes have been awarded fairly equally, with a small shortage in Lizards.
You?
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #122
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce New Alex's Head Floaty-Clicky for Sept 7 to 30!

we are thinking stoogles (the google boy) is the rare one of the bunch. during some events like the ap peekanewz for example some prizes are harder to get then others. in the ap peekanewz it was the cloud dress. hope this helps

Anotherkinzdad

on another note, for me personally on quite a few accounts, clicking on the fast moving alex floaty head gives me a plushy and the slower floating head give me the poster/map.

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 09-09-2011 at 04:20 PM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:38 AM   #123
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

NO FLOATING ALEX TODAY
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #124

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:09 AM   #125
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Alex is back!

Today we got:

1 Molly
2 Salley Cat
1 Adventure Map

joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #126

LostKittens is on a distinguished road

Wow!! they are soo cute! I think I might pass out..

~Lost Kittens~
LostKittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #127

Cvcolt has a spectacular aura about

I got an adventure map, that isn't a plushie. That's OK though. Are they as common as all of the plushies? Are they rare?
Cvcolt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:33 PM   #128
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Cvcolt
I got an adventure map, that isn't a plushie. That's OK though. Are they as common as all of the plushies? Are they rare?
they are very common many people have gotten them, personally i would rather get the plushies then the map or poster but its ok.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #129
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aw... that's absolutely adorable, I need to go on WW and get some.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #130

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
"There will be a limit of one prize per account per day, and the choice of plushie will be random."

I am wondering if this is true.
I have found floating Alex heads in 15 accounts each day and we have a selection of all except the little Googles boy. Odd not to have gotten a single Googles plushie.
We have found the Jessie prizes have been awarded fairly equally, with a small shortage in Lizards.
You?
AKD

Definitely a shortage of Stoogles -- I don't have even one even though I have many of the others.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
click to win, floating alex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: