Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce the Communal Challenge for March 26 and 27!

I commit to 20 games. I actually have already played 20 on 2 accounts. I get to level 8 or above, always over 8400. So, I hope every body else steps up. I will do 20 more games tonight/tomorrow.
ceinvests is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #32

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

it seems like there's only a few of us playing the communal contests and not getting anywhere! I wish ganz would make the goal attainable so people wouldn't lose interest.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #33

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lillysmom
it seems like there's only a few of us playing the communal contests and not getting anywhere! I wish ganz would make the goal attainable so people wouldn't lose interest.
I do agree. Tthe contests sometimes coincide with other events, like catching hop eggs and leprechaun hunting. You can already guess that people will be doing the other activities and not playing the communal contest as much on those weekends. After you lose several in a row, you do lose interest. I thought this weekend would be better - not as much going on in other webkinz world areas.

They need to make sure we can win the next few so people get more interested. Plus, we are tired of playing for prizes we could buy in the W shop - we are most often just planning to sell them for the kinzcash.... It is so much more interesting when you are actually playing for, let's say, 700 kinzcash than a prize that will get you 250-450 KC when you sell it back!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #34

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I bet if they offered an exclusive item we would meet that goal in no time at all!!
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #35
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

I think their goals are unrealistically high. When you check the progress during the weekend and see it is going nowhere, it's easy to give up and go earn some money playing in the arcade--the games that you like and are good at. Game choices for the challenge have not been good.
ccgramma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: