Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #21
Is a Ghostie
Webkinz :)

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Newz Announce the Communal Challenge for March 26 and 27!

Got a Webkinz studio, oh well, at least it sells for 500kinzcash.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce the Communal Challenge for March 26 and 27!

WOW! i LOVE that game!
3ponypals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

I never played it before. I got 3846---rubbish.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #24

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I wish they would offer a non-Wshop item again. (Only once and it was the safari shirt that not enough people chose). Then I think they'd be amazed at how many people would play to win it!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:47 PM   #25

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

thats awesome i entered (; i want a webkinz studio awesome can't wait! lets do this WI
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #26

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I wish they would offer a non-Wshop item again. (Only once and it was the safari shirt that not enough people chose). Then I think they'd be amazed at how many people would play to win it!

Agree!!! For the record on all of our accounts we chose the safari shirt that time.

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I hope we will reach our goal this week-end! I just wish Ganz would listen to our opinions. They need to make the point goals reasonable and the prizes equal to the goal. A huge point goal should have a rare, exclusive or eStore prize. A lower point goal should could still be WShop prizes. Maybe do one high point goal/ eStore prize, each month. The other week-ends could be low point goal/WShop prizes. I will do my best to add to the points this weekend, but I'm getting to where I don't want to play the week-end challenge anymore. Not worth the effort. Anyway, good luck to all players! Maybe this will be a successful week-end for us all! Star Child

Star Child

I really agree with this and it is what I said from the start of all this. Make the prizes actually worth the effort. We haven't participated 100% with this because it is not worth the time.

More variety on the games. More reasonable goals. Better prizes.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #27
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I'll be honest. I almost never do the Communal Contest. The prizes are just W-Shop, and usually they choose the least played games. But Polarberry Jam will be fun. Helping with the goal right now!!
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:37 AM   #28
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Soccer Slave has posted her roundup and challenge in the Contests & Tournaments section.

I've committed to the 20 games, will YOU?

From her thread:

A beginner should easily reach level 3 to earn 2,250 points.
20 games like this will earn 45,000 points [after a few times, you'll quickly get more].
10,000 people doing this will win the challenge.
Will you commit to this?
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #29

KiwiBird is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck every one!
KiwiBird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:14 PM   #30

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

3pm on saturday and the bar isn't even out of the bulb yet I guess we won't be winning again this week.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: