Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce the Communal Challenge for March 26 and 27!

We still haven't had Operation Gumball as a challenge game, I'm giving my official dbird two talons down on this stinkeriffic news! I'm not a fan of Polarberry Jam, and I'm not a fan of the higher scores needed to achieve the prizes that are only mediocre for such a huge amount of playing.

**here ends dbird's "whiny little baby session."
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 07:21 AM   #12
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I'm not good at this game either. I want the Tile Towers to be in challenge. The Tiles Tower haven't been chosen yet either. I will play Polarberry Jam.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #13
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ptandme
April 10/11, 2010 needed 450,000,000 we got the prize
May 29/30, 2010 needed 400,000,000 we got the prize
July 17/18, 2010 needed 450,000,000 we did NOT get the prize
Dec 25/26, 2010 needed 195,200,000 we did NOT get the prize
We are 50/50 with this game - Please don't let it beat us again
Play a couple of extra games this weekend
Good Luck everybody
We've always participated-enjoyed the wins, mourned the failures. Hope we can all celebrate together after this one!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

Karaluna is a jewel in the roughKaraluna is a jewel in the rough

Cool I am pretty good a this game. I hope we win this challenge I really want the studio.
Karaluna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like this game.
We try every w/e, even if we don't like the game.
Hopefully we did not get this one because it was Christmas w/e before.

Some games give points faster in a game, some you work and work and take time and the points are small.

Lets try our best.

I agree about Tile Towers... Makes no sense that some games have not been part of the Challenge.
ceinvests is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #16
apex is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck !!
apex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #17

panda1 will become famous soon enough

Wow, I agree, it seems the same games are picked over and over. I love Tile Towers too! It is frustrating when the goal is set so high. They probably should take into account what is going on in the world as well, such as holidays, etc. The goal should be lower then. Just my opinion!
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #18

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I hope we will reach our goal this week-end! I just wish Ganz would listen to our opinions. They need to make the point goals reasonable and the prizes equal to the goal. A huge point goal should have a rare, exclusive or eStore prize. A lower point goal should could still be WShop prizes. Maybe do one high point goal/ eStore prize, each month. The other week-ends could be low point goal/WShop prizes. I will do my best to add to the points this weekend, but I'm getting to where I don't want to play the week-end challenge anymore. Not worth the effort. Anyway, good luck to all players! Maybe this will be a successful week-end for us all! Star Child

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I hope we will reach our goal this week-end! I just wish Ganz would listen to our opinions. They need to make the point goals reasonable and the prizes equal to the goal. A huge point goal should have a rare, exclusive or eStore prize. A lower point goal should could still be WShop prizes. Maybe do one high point goal/ eStore prize, each month. The other week-ends could be low point goal/WShop prizes. I will do my best to add to the points this weekend, but I'm getting to where I don't want to play the week-end challenge anymore. Not worth the effort. Anyway, good luck to all players! Maybe this will be a successful week-end for us all!
Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #19

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I don't care about the prize so I probably won't even participate. It shouldn't be that difficult to look at the average points earned for different games and figure out a reasonable goal. The last few weeks when I check on Saturday evening and we were not even a quarter of the way I knew it was not worth trying.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #20
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I play at least a little on each one even when it's games I don't like at all, but if I see the goal up in the stratosphere and our points down in the basement, then I don't try very hard. The prizes are nearly always something I could earn in less time by doing other things (or something I already have, or something I'd need a water or bird pet to use).

If they offered something unique to the challenge, or something worth at least 2,000 I think we'd do better as a community.

I don't even want the studio- I had it over a year ago and it never worked. I tried for three months- at first it wouldn't even open, then it wouldn't let me do anything except watch the demo, then when it finally let me make a movie, it wouldn't let me save one. When I gave up and sold it back to the shop I discovered that you get Nothing back for any extra characters or backgrounds you'd bought, just the half price of the studio itself.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: