Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #81
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz News announces a NEW Superbed

wow! i saw it in the exclusive items page in the wshop
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #82
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

We adopted our leopard this morning, and were planning on choosing the lunar bed to go in our Space room, since LUCKILY we got every piece before clearing our cache! Bonus! Then when we went to choose it, we saw the hut bed - went to a different browser to search for it and found out that it was new, so we definitely opted for that one! I would love to see more furniture that looks like it, I think it's awesome.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #83
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz News announces a NEW Superbed

cool cool cool i need that i should go open a super bed box/gift thanks fo the great news
Old 09-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #84
katevans13
katevans13 will become famous soon enough

omg love it sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katevans13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #85
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

YAY! I am SO glad that I kept my bed box!
xanadu324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:27 PM   #86
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I love that! It'll look great in my backyard!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #87
Webkinz :)

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

that is sooooo cool
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #88
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i was reading the posts from my little area at work and i saw the newz about the new bed.
when i got home and did the dailies i couldn't do earlier because of maintenance, i used my two super bed boxes and got this adorable new bed....
it is just so awesome.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #89
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
It would be so nice if we knew WHAT to grab wouldn't it? It's either the posters, or it's a large item like the bed (IMO). Whatever it is, I pretty much cleaned out the money I was saving up for seasonal items buying between 2-4 of each space thing. The thing is, I *want* the space theme. But I would have preferred to wait until after the holidays I'd be perfectly happy buying it from the curio shop. But who knows what the ONE DISCONTINUED ITEM is
We did the same thing... but had to do it for everyone's account ( so everyone could have their room- plus an extra ) So all of our accounts are "zeroed" out as well! All for that one item, but I was worried they may d/c more than one, oh well -lol guess it's time to go play Whizkinz... for several hours and days on end!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 09-02-2009 at 08:14 PM..
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #90
Lil Kinz
ariesval is on a distinguished road

Awesome, I need outdoor beds...yea
ariesval is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: