Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #111
Bunnies everywhere!
Webkinz :)

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz News announces a NEW Superbed

it's sooooooooooo cool! oooooohhhh. it's pretty!
redpandasrock5 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #112
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzGrandma
I have two Super Bed gift boxes in my dock and when I opened one I did not have the option to select the new tree top super bed. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what I can do to get one?

Thanks,
This is exactly the case for me. I have been saving some of my super boxes for just such an occasion. I have all the others that I wanted. This one looks like a winner and I am hoping that everyone has a chance at it soon.
Mammers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #113
Lil Kinz

iWebkinzPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz News announces a NEW Superbed

OMG! im so close to 25 does it mean i get one?im probbly gonna get the.. sig.:acs:
iWebkinzPenguin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:09 AM   #114

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

This is such a cool bed ! Just what a treetop room needs!

Too bad I already got my superbed formy tenth pet. And I told myself I am not getting any more pets. Although.... I HAVE TO have the giraffe when it comes out!
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:47 AM   #115
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

For anyone still having trouble seeing the new superbed, I cleared my cache in firefox but I still had the space theme in the wshop and no new superbed. I then cleared the cache in Internet Explorer and the space theme disappeared from the wshop and the tree bed is now showing up for me there. Since I still have the retired theme I guess I'll buy some of the space items to put in storage for trading a few months from now! A good glitch for once
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #116

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow - it's awesome! I really want it.
IrishEyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #117
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

It is the coolest superbed yet !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #118
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Love the bed! One of their best efforts lately...one that everyone can share in. Need something with blue in it that goes outside, to tie in to the blue on the bedding...hmmm...
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #119
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

I was hoping they would do a bird's nest bed - that's what would really be great to go in a treetop! Oh, well, maybe next time!
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:57 AM   #120
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Yea! I got 2 of the new beds. Almost used my bed boxes the other day! I would have been upset. I have superbeds to trade but haven't had any luck trading for a train bed. I was going to use the boxes for a train bed. Glad I waited!!!
Mom4 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: