Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz News Announce Communal Challenge for Dec 4th & 5th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz News Announce Communal Challenge for Dec 4th & 5th

Click the image to open in full size.
Drivers Start Your Engines for the Communal Challenge game this week-end is Webkinz Rally! If you have not voted yet, it's not too late to Enter the challenge on the Communal Contest page of your WW account. Come back this Saturday Dec 4th and/or Sunday Dec 5th and participate in the challenge by playing this game in the Arcade. The goal to meet is to score a total of 99,990,000 points , and the prize will be a Deep Sea Dresser. Remeber pets who have been trained in Speed, Agility and Strength do especially well in this game.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz News Announce Communal Challenge for Dec 4th & 5th

Wow, that is an interesting game, I do not really like it....
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

AH, but if you have pets that are trained in any of those classes you have an edge and can do much better Try the pets with strength training and you will see it can jump higher. The pet with agility can make your car respond better, it is more sensitive to your movements. Speed training is self explanatory.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am not a fan of this Arcade racing game whatsoever!

I can barely drive my own car HOWEVER, in the spirit of teamwork; I will plug in my GPS, put the pedal to the metal and give it a true effort!

Good Luck to all of us
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Oh boy! I'm not good at this game but I will try!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Oh no! This may be my very worst game of all in the arcade and that is saying something

I will try though - even if it is a very (very) small contribution to the numbers.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I am terrible at this game. I will be of no help whatsoever for this challenge. I will play my obligatory one game per account but it will be up to those who are good at this game to attempt to meet the challenge for those of us who can't do anything but crash our cars.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

My pets goldie, creamer, and sugar are good at speed and agility but not strength.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #9

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I am not good at this game at all, ACK! the youngsters are pretty good tho< maybe a little ezxtra computer time this weekend.
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:31 AM   #10
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

between a laptop that is running slow, and my not training my pets at the academy, I really stink at this game. I make it past one checkpoint. But hopefully I can add a few points to the goal.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: