Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 08:38 AM   #81
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

Has someone tried summer20, the camo rhino was 50,000 points
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #82
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I have a soon to be Junior in high school....that means class ring, graduation portraits, graduation fees, prom, etc....there is NO way, I can spend $75 to get a "free" virtual item (estore items should be kinzpostable in my opinion also)....school starts this week in my area....$75 is better spent on school clothes and supplies my children need
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #83
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

do you think you will be ablr to buy it in the furtue with out haveing to buy $75 dollers worth of estore points, cause i qant the pet but that is jsut to much money, and you can't buy deluxe with it! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #84
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Has someone tried summer20, the camo rhino was 50,000 points
What do you mean by summer20, Lemony?
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #85
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

All I can say is the pet is cute but not worth getting for $75 regardless of perks.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #86

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
What do you mean by summer20, Lemony?
Sometimes you can use a promotional code. Try purchasing the points and where is says promo code, type in summer20, and see if it takes off the 20%, if it doesn't, don't finish the transaction.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #87
Diabetes Awareness

xmittens is a jewel in the roughxmittens is a jewel in the rough

DAng 75$?! Too m uch!
xmittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #88
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
I gotta thank the policy makers at Ganz...before they started to make the best pets totally unattainable [beginning with the sparkling pegasus] i had to have one of each...didn't even matter if it was cute or cuddly...just had to keep my pet collection complete...but thanks to unrealistic and absurd offers like this i now buy only one or two of the cutest pets a month since it is no longer possible to keep my collection up to complete anyway...it was a tough transition for me to make but i'm honestly grateful now...and with the games they are playing with my local retailer [now the only one in town still willing to put up with Ganz shenanigans] it looks like soon i won't be needing to buy any Ganz products at all...nor will they be available anywhere in my town when this last retailer decides enough is enough...this last month they sent her 3 each of two of the July pets [early August] and just crossed out her three and changed it to a zero on the mohawk monkey...thanks Ganz...you've literally saved me thousands of dollars a year!!
Same here...In my area there used to be at least 6 places to find Webkinz products and now there is not one.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #89

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I think Ganz is becoming too greedy and ridiculous. I think they're doing this because they're losing money selling the plushies because the "Webkinz fad" is dying off, and they're probably trying to make up for the lost money. I think they would of been much better off charging $50 instead of $75 because who has that kind of money to spend on a virtual kids game? Seriously.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:49 AM   #90
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Just got off the phone with the estore....1-800-263-2311 Head office, ask to transfer you

the deal start today at 4pm for the MOON BEAR and the Bundle...they did not realize many members were upset with regards to the deal..please call if you feel it is unfair...I did direct them to comments on twitter and the other place......
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: