Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #71
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

sorry everyone, but ganz KNOWs that people will BUY THIS, and they WILL make money, Its a given ..so ganz will continue to do these kind of crazy deals as long as people continue to participate...Canadians pay a thirteen percent tax on top of that, so sorry NO GO FOR me..

don't forget to see if summer20 works
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 07:40 AM   #72
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx FIA.

Ummmmmmmmmmm..............................I showed the Front Page to my mom & she said: "Are you crazy? Not going to happen in this house!"

Come on Ganz........................$75.00? That's a lot of money!

Congrats to anyone who gets it. Have fun playing with it in WW.

suzee
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #73
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info.
I'm debating over whether I should or not. I could afford it but have 2 camo rhinos still waiting on paper... I could use the points for the upcoming holidays-but they're a long way away... I've already bought school supplies but know all of the "hidden fees" will start once my kiddos are in school... I have 2 kids (and myself) who would all want a bear...Glad they gave several days for the promo but really am leaning towards waiting to see if it's in the e-store in a few months. None of us have died yet from not having THE pet of the moment!
I do say congrats to all of you who do adopt a bear this week. In the end, it's a matter of choice and no one should be judged for how they spend their own money. (I have a swordfish, Callandor, that I treasure and play with often!) You, too must do what's right for you! Good luck and can't wait to see your bears in the park!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #74
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I like how Ganz think we can all spend $75 so easily.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #75
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Oh, come on! This is getting really old, really fast. It's one thing if they will offer it to everyone eventually, but if it is a promo-only pet and the only way to get it is to pay $75 for estore points, then that is basically making people pay that much for the pet, which is ludicrous! I am not buying into anything like that no matter how much I want/like the bear. I have enough other very cute pets I can use to play with on WW now, so they can keep it if this is their deal. I am tired of them dangling the "carrot" in front of our faces for sooooo long to make us really want things and then yanking it away with an unreasonable or unattainable (for many) offer or even worse finding out it is a 'prize only' pet.

Ganz may think they are going to get more money from people who are willing to do anything to get the newest pets, access the latest features, etc., but my feelings are just the opposite of late. They are really turning me off. I have bought fewer and fewer webkinz as time has gone by. This month - none. And if they think I will partake in this offer, they are craaazy ... just as crazy as they are if they think I will repurchase pets I already have to get into adventureland.

Keep going like this Ganz and I see your promo a year from now reading "going out of business sale".
I'm agree with you, with the mint cow I have don't buy it but now, this one is so cute... I don't no for now if I forget it or if I go into debt to get it

If a family have 3 kids and each of them want the moon bear, 3X75$=225$

That's a no-sense...

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I'm glad that Ganz decided to make this pet available this way rather than as a prize, as I can't enter the Newz Contests. Yes it is expensive, but the points will be on your eStore account for when you need them!
yes me too! I'm in a state that I can never participate....

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
^ This.

Both Tashy and I are in a country that can't participate with ANYTHING on webkinz newz. Not even the floaty clickies or peek a newz without breaking Ganz's contest rules. So if they had made it a prize pet it would have been impossible for us to get unless they gave one away on twitter or if we didn't mind paying ludicrous prices on ebay.

Halloween and Christmas are coming up so I can see there being many things I'll need estore points for but I will have to think carefully before doing this $75 is a lot (though due to dollar to pound exchange rate it works out at £45 plus VAT (Which brings it up £54)) but there is the summer20 code (20% off points purchase) that was still working a few days ago and being in the UK it's very hard for me to find the physical plush so... yeah.

I fully understand why this isn't a good option for a lot of people though. It'd be nice if they offered it normally but I had a feeling something like this would happen because of how long Ganz dragged out announcing it.

Some people buy one video game for £40 . I consider that a waste of money and never pay more than £15 for any video game unless it's got hardware with it. I also only go to the cinema once or twice a year because those prices are a rip off.

For those of you who aren't doing the offer (and I haven't made my mind up either as I've already spent a lot at the estore this year), I hope the moon bear finds its way to you sometime soon.
I can't win price on twitter because I don't have it...

So the only way for me to have this pet is to buy it...

But I don't like to spend 75$ for have it... I'm already penalized by where I live so it makes me angry even have to pay such a big amount ...

I still feel penalized, as if I do it on purpose to be born here and live here ...

Last edited by zebultux; 08-08-2011 at 08:31 AM..
Old 08-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #76

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

This happened before right? Camo rino?

Did they ever make it or them available after the promo for purchase only?

Thanks for info fia!
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #77
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
sorry everyone, but ganz KNOWs that people will BUY THIS, and they WILL make money, Its a given ..so ganz will continue to do these kind of crazy deals as long as people continue to participate...Canadians pay a thirteen percent tax on top of that, so sorry NO GO FOR me..

don't forget to see if summer20 works
In all the last deal, I think members said the code doesn't work but I'm not sure...
Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #78
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Ugh. I saved my estore points for this. Now I have to buy it for 75 dollars, no thanks LOL .
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #79

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I'm agree with you, with the mint cow I have don't buy it but now, this one is so cute... I don't no for now if I forget it or if I go into debt to get it

If a family have 3 kids and each of them want the moon bear, 3X75$=225$

That's a no-sense...

yes me too! I'm in a state that I can never participate....

I can't win price on twitter because I don't have it...

I would feel bad playing with the pet in clubhouse and park knowing so many want it like me but can't get it.

So the only way for me to have this pet is to buy it...

But I don't like to spend 75$ for have it... I'm already penalized by where I live so it makes me angry even have to pay such a big amount ...

I still feel penalized, as if I do it on purpose to be born here and live here ...
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #80

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Hey Ganz, are you reading these comments??
It's just not fair to put that kind of price on a promo.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: