Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

way to much to ask for a pet. $75.00 really??? I think not.... Maybe one day they will sell just the pet. SAD
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #62
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...I do really like this pet,,but not sure I want to get it this way...75 is just a bit too high...50 wouldn't have been too bad,,,Ganz..you are just pushing a bit too much!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #63

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame..... Ganz has done it again.... It upsets me when they go so far to ruin the fun by being greedy. I am sorry if this offends anyone but it kind of takes the fun out of the game. It is hard to be loyal when they use such tactics. I love my webkinz and everytime Ganz uses this type of tactic it just somehow ruins it for me.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #64
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the information. I love the pet but $75 is a bit much for me.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #65
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Thanks for the information!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:10 AM   #66
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Just went on estore to order this as we have been waiting for its release but it is not available yet and it is already 8/8. Guess we'll have to wait till later in the day and maybe it will be there. I was just anxious hahaha.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 AM   #67
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm glad that Ganz decided to make this pet available this way rather than as a prize, as I can't enter the Newz Contests. Yes it is expensive, but the points will be on your eStore account for when you need them!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:32 AM   #68
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I'm glad that Ganz decided to make this pet available this way rather than as a prize, as I can't enter the Newz Contests. Yes it is expensive, but the points will be on your eStore account for when you need them!
^ This.

Both Tashy and I are in a country that can't participate with ANYTHING on webkinz newz. Not even the floaty clickies or peek a newz without breaking Ganz's contest rules. So if they had made it a prize pet it would have been impossible for us to get unless they gave one away on twitter or if we didn't mind paying ludicrous prices on ebay.

Halloween and Christmas are coming up so I can see there being many things I'll need estore points for but I will have to think carefully before doing this $75 is a lot (though due to dollar to pound exchange rate it works out at £45 plus VAT (Which brings it up £54)) but there is the summer20 code (20% off points purchase) that was still working a few days ago and being in the UK it's very hard for me to find the physical plush so... yeah.

I fully understand why this isn't a good option for a lot of people though. It'd be nice if they offered it normally but I had a feeling something like this would happen because of how long Ganz dragged out announcing it.

Some people buy one video game for £40 . I consider that a waste of money and never pay more than £15 for any video game unless it's got hardware with it. I also only go to the cinema once or twice a year because those prices are a rip off.

For those of you who aren't doing the offer (and I haven't made my mind up either as I've already spent a lot at the estore this year), I hope the moon bear finds its way to you sometime soon.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 AM   #69
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

That's just crazy!!! I hate when GANZ does that! All they care about is the money they make from virtual items that cost nothing for them to make!!!!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:14 AM   #70
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

$75 ???? I think NOT.

And it's a shame, because I really, really liked that bear. I would have paid the regular price for it as an estore-only pet (and I almost never buy estore anything).

Ganz, wake up! We have families and bills and budgets and a scary economy -- $12 or $15 would be a fun splurge, but $75 for pixels will never happen at my house.

*sigh*
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: