Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #31
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

I know some people consistently purchase estore points, and I guess this might be a good deal for them, so it's nice for them to get a perk. But I won't be buying it either - I just bought a pair of shoes for $75 and felt like I'd spent way too much money! At least I needed the shoes, can't go barefoot when I teach
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

NOT FAIR! I really wanted the mystic bear. but no way can I spend $75 for it. In this economy, how can they think we can do this??
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #33

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

They sure do know how to try and get money... They act like they NEVER get money. And webkinz isn't the only product ganz sells. I mean really? 75 dollars to get a VIRTUAL pet? o_O seems kinda crazy to me. Its my opinion i guess.
Aubreyw20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #34
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh, come on! This is getting really old, really fast. It's one thing if they will offer it to everyone eventually, but if it is a promo-only pet and the only way to get it is to pay $75 for estore points, then that is basically making people pay that much for the pet, which is ludicrous! I am not buying into anything like that no matter how much I want/like the bear. I have enough other very cute pets I can use to play with on WW now, so they can keep it if this is their deal. I am tired of them dangling the "carrot" in front of our faces for sooooo long to make us really want things and then yanking it away with an unreasonable or unattainable (for many) offer or even worse finding out it is a 'prize only' pet.

Ganz may think they are going to get more money from people who are willing to do anything to get the newest pets, access the latest features, etc., but my feelings are just the opposite of late. They are really turning me off. I have bought fewer and fewer webkinz as time has gone by. This month - none. And if they think I will partake in this offer, they are craaazy ... just as crazy as they are if they think I will repurchase pets I already have to get into adventureland.

Keep going like this Ganz and I see your promo a year from now reading "going out of business sale".
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #35

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

How disappointing. I was so looking forward to this pet, even had it for my avatar. That's just too much for me to be spending right now.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #36
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I have left over estore points from when I was deluxe last year. Figured I'd go ahead and get this one since I love the color and I like it's PSI. Guess not!

There is no way I will spend $75 on estore points to get it. Not even slightly tempted, I wouldn't spend $50 to get it either since I haven't even used my old points yet.

Oh well I don't have to have every pet just because I like it so that's ok. Hope others that want it can get it and maybe I can trade for it's PSI like I did the silkie chicken one.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #37
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #38

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the update on how to get this pet. I'm glad it's not a contest prize pet, but $75 sure is a lot to spend to get it for 'free'. Since I do buy stuff at the estore, it's not completely out of reach for me. But I don't need any points right now.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #39
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Oh, come on! This is getting really old, really fast. It's one thing if they will offer it to everyone eventually, but if it is a promo-only pet and the only way to get it is to pay $75 for estore points, then that is basically making people pay that much for the pet, which is ludicrous! I am not buying into anything like that no matter how much I want/like the bear. I have enough other very cute pets I can use to play with on WW now, so they can keep it if this is their deal. I am tired of them dangling the "carrot" in front of our faces for sooooo long to make us really want things and then yanking it away with an unreasonable or unattainable (for many) offer or even worse finding out it is a 'prize only' pet.

Ganz may think they are going to get more money from people who are willing to do anything to get the newest pets, access the latest features, etc., but my feelings are just the opposite of late. They are really turning me off. I have bought fewer and fewer webkinz as time has gone by. This month - none. And if they think I will partake in this offer, they are craaazy ... just as crazy as they are if they think I will repurchase pets I already have to get into adventureland.

Keep going like this Ganz and I see your promo a year from now reading "going out of business sale".
i read all of your post and i totally agree with you. i had SO WANTED this bear, but i just had some issues that affect how i can lay out my $$ and there is no way i can go this route.
last time i wrote a check i DIDN'T sign it as a ROCKEFELLER OR TRUMP
i think they need to read the daily news papers and see what the economy is like.
you mentioned the ADVENTURELAND area................ i am not buying older webkinz, many that i already have, just to access this new game. i can live without it.

(gets of bandstand )
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #40
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

Won't do the estore. $75. way too much for pixels. The bear is cute, but not that cute.
MaryAn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: