Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

Thanx FIA.

Ummmmmmmmmmm..............................I showed the Front Page to my mom & she said: "Are you crazy? Not going to happen in this house!"

Come on Ganz........................$75.00? That's a lot of money!

Congrats to anyone who gets it. Have fun playing with it in WW.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

There is NOOOO way i am spending 75 bucks for this pet! why do they do that? i mean COME ON!!!
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #13

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

Ugg I was hoping it would be regular eStore so could buy it!!! Maybe I would get it for 50,00 points, but I'm not spending 75$ dollars for one pet
WarriorsCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #14
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I want one so bad that I'm getting this adorable little mystic moon bear anyway... but I do think GANZ was a bit greedy in making us buy 75 dollars worth of eStore points in order to get one... 50 dollars would have been more than enough in my opinion!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

I gotta thank the policy makers at Ganz...before they started to make the best pets totally unattainable [beginning with the sparkling pegasus] i had to have one of each...didn't even matter if it was cute or cuddly...just had to keep my pet collection complete...but thanks to unrealistic and absurd offers like this i now buy only one or two of the cutest pets a month since it is no longer possible to keep my collection up to complete anyway...it was a tough transition for me to make but i'm honestly grateful now...and with the games they are playing with my local retailer [now the only one in town still willing to put up with Ganz shenanigans] it looks like soon i won't be needing to buy any Ganz products at all...nor will they be available anywhere in my town when this last retailer decides enough is enough...this last month they sent her 3 each of two of the July pets [early August] and just crossed out her three and changed it to a zero on the mohawk monkey...thanks Ganz...you've literally saved me thousands of dollars a year!!
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #16
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Gosh, seventy-five dollars? That's...just a bit too much. I'd be happy if this were an option for the pet, but not if it's the only way to get it!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting, but I'm not going to spend $75 on one pet.
LocoKitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #18
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Thank god this wasn't the Big Top Elephant. The bear isn't that cute anyway, so PASS
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #19

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

75$ is way too much. Although, I hardly get Estore, so maybe this can be the one time my mom buys Estore for me... I can just hope. It is really cute though!

Yeah... She said no...
maxima1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

I cannot believe this. Total bologna. I've been waiting for this pet to come out, and now I have to purchase 75,000 estore points? what about the people that don't have 75 bucks to pop on a virtual childrens game? I have BILLS. All this exclusivity makes me not want to play or purchase webkinz anymore.

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
I gotta thank the policy makers at Ganz...before they started to make the best pets totally unattainable [beginning with the sparkling pegasus] i had to have one of each...didn't even matter if it was cute or cuddly...just had to keep my pet collection complete...but thanks to unrealistic and absurd offers like this i now buy only one or two of the cutest pets a month since it is no longer possible to keep my collection up to complete anyway...it was a tough transition for me to make but i'm honestly grateful now...and with the games they are playing with my local retailer [now the only one in town still willing to put up with Ganz shenanigans] it looks like soon i won't be needing to buy any Ganz products at all...nor will they be available anywhere in my town when this last retailer decides enough is enough...this last month they sent her 3 each of two of the July pets [early August] and just crossed out her three and changed it to a zero on the mohawk monkey...thanks Ganz...you've literally saved me thousands of dollars a year!!

I love this. So true. None of my retailers have any of the new pets. Literally, none of them. Newest pet I've seen is ONE raggy beat up Petal Puppy at one store, the rest still have ones like a lemur and the lil kinz golden retriever. I can get on bored with the retired pets...But this is insane.

Last edited by steffeefacee; 08-07-2011 at 04:57 PM..
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: