Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #171
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Ooooh! Thanks. I didn't realize Ganz was on facebook. Hee hee hee. I have a feeling there facebook page is about to explode with posts from a lot of people.
Yes, there is Webkinz (products/service) is the right one & a Ganz Estore page.

I got a direct response on the Ganz Estore page

It was a LAME "Thanks for your comments, Kelly"

To which I replied. "You're welcome. I hope you consider them in planning future promotions."

I like the last word if you couldn't tell
SheaLyn2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #172
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Hawaii is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
What are their videos of??? They won't get the pet code sent to them until August 12th...is it just a video of them actually buying the code???

That is really sad. For us in Canada Hallmark was one of the only places you could get Webkinz from. They do not sell them at WalMart or Costco here...and we do not have JC Penney or Target. However, many Hallmark stores are no longer carrying Ganz products...now it is smaller card shops and Chapters that seem to be the only place to get them from...

yes. they bought the codes.
Hawaii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #173
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
Yes, there is Webkinz (products/service) is the right one & a Ganz Estore page.

I got a direct response on the Ganz Estore page

It was a LAME "Thanks for your comments, Kelly"

To which I replied. "You're welcome. I hope you consider them in planning future promotions."

I like the last word if you couldn't tell
Oh, that was you! LOL! I saw you then. I made a FB account just to post there since I didn't want them having access to my personal info and all my friends and family. I am kinzmom there too along with my actual name attached to it. They didn't respond to me at all. Maybe I left them speechless. I also uploaded the pic of my siggie with my comment and made the jailed moonbear my profile "pic". (Anything I can do to get the point across.) I sure hope all this has them squirming. Times like this ya gotta love the digital age. (I couldn't tell which one was the correct Webkinz FB out of all the ones that came up.)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #174
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hawaii
yes. they bought the codes.
Yes, but what I'm saying is the fine print with the eStore is that you buy the promo...but no one will have their codes for the bears sent until Monday.

I actually watched the youtube video and someone copied the Ganz video of Valerie VonScribe adopting the Moon bear...the crazy thing is that they didn't think anyone would notice that their user name on the adoption certificate for their adoption is "Valerie VonScribe"...a Ganz employee...or that she named her bear June...just like Valerie VonScribe. I reported the video because it is a scam/fraud to promote some nasty code generator they have...and they used a copyrighted video...it has been taken down from youtube for that reason!

No one can adopt a bear yet...because even if you buy the bear in the promo you won't get a code for the bear emailed to you until August 12th!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #175
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
For those with facebook access, Ganz JUST posted on both the webkinz and ganz estore pages about their "SWEET" promotion of the Mystic Moon Bear. If you disagree that this is a sweet promotion, PLEASE take a minute to LET THEM HAVE IT! (P.S. Or to just ask them to reconsider and make this a purchase-able (i.e., $12.50) pet in the future.

Thanks!

PS That poem above rocks! Nice job.
Way to go darlin!!!

I just posted too..
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #176
I <3 Mankey
Webkinz :)

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

SWEET!

girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: