Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #161
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Hawaii
I know a few people who did. They have videos of it on youtube. It's rediculous with the price and all.
What are their videos of??? They won't get the pet code sent to them until August 12th...is it just a video of them actually buying the code???

View Post Originally Posted by violetj
We used to keep up with the pets a long, long time ago too. We always went and bought the new ones from a really great little shop. They sunk thousands and thousands into getting webkinz to sell to us rabid fans. Ganz told them, we'll never sell our products to big store and chains. Then we start seeing them at Hallmark and JC Penney's and Target... you get the picture. So now this little store that got in at the beginning, totally got lambasted! We hardly buy any of the stuff anymore. Ganz oversaturated the market, and got greedy. Now that little shop, is stuck with thousands of dollars of product, and can't move it. Plus it's all old pets now, and the market has stagnated here in sales. They are currently trying to get rid of everything from Ganz, and they have drastically reduced their prices on stuff, but like I said they are stuck with too much inventory, because they put their trust into that company. They flat-out lied to them to get them to buy lots of their products. So by pulling this buy $75 e-store points get a stupid pet thing, they've really turned me off. I used to get on Webkinz everyday, and do my daughter's stuff and mine too, but lately, it's just been a drag. They're too busy trying to get everyone to use their newz site and e-store site.......
That is really sad. For us in Canada Hallmark was one of the only places you could get Webkinz from. They do not sell them at WalMart or Costco here...and we do not have JC Penney or Target. However, many Hallmark stores are no longer carrying Ganz products...now it is smaller card shops and Chapters that seem to be the only place to get them from...

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 08-09-2011 at 09:40 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #162
violetj
Webkinz :)

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

RE FroggyDoodle: Here (Kansas), the only places you could originally get them were small shops and gift stores. It gradually went to Hallmark, JC Penney, K-Mart, Target, Wal-mart, Walgreens.... It's just gotten too huge and too many places. And now with the 3 limit, they are trying to get a frenzy "gotta have it" mode. I will not stress out about buying a stupid stuffed animal or virtual pet. I refuse. I have spent a lot of hard earned money on their products and it's just disappointing that they are alienating their truest fans. And I really do feel for those little retailers who were the ones who got Webkinz off the ground. They jerked them around too, I feel. So that's my 2 cents... Sincerely hope that those Ganz people really do read posts on this site....
violetj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #163
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by violetj
RE FroggyDoodle: Here (Kansas), the only places you could originally get them were small shops and gift stores. It gradually went to Hallmark, JC Penney, K-Mart, Target, Wal-mart, Walgreens.... It's just gotten too huge and too many places. And now with the 3 limit, they are trying to get a frenzy "gotta have it" mode. I will not stress out about buying a stupid stuffed animal or virtual pet. I refuse. I have spent a lot of hard earned money on their products and it's just disappointing that they are alienating their truest fans. And I really do feel for those little retailers who were the ones who got Webkinz off the ground. They jerked them around too, I feel. So that's my 2 cents... Sincerely hope that those Ganz people really do read posts on this site....
Wow...and for us, Hallmark and Scholar's choice were the only places you could find them initially...although they are 'chain' stores, they are nothing like the big chains of Walmart and such. I think the whole limiting of pets is crazy. Ganz is ultimately losing money to the secondary market. People that don't play are buying the pets at stores at regular price...and are turning around and selling them on the secondary market for, pardon the pun, aMAZIN' MOOLAH. That money could be in Ganz pocket if they made more and didn't limit them. It makes you scratch your head at those working in the marketing offices for Ganz doesn't it?

View Post Originally Posted by Hawaii
I know a few people who did. They have videos of it on youtube. It's rediculous with the price and all.
I did find one video on you tube...but look closely, people have 'copied' the Ganz Video. When these people's videos run their user name is ValerieVonScribe and they name their pet June. It is a 'scammer' who is wanting to get people to click a 'code generator'...which is some kind of virus and/or is a way they get your username, give you a code...and voila...they now have access to your account. Be VERY, VERY careful!

Remember, NO ONE has actually received a Moon Bear code yet...so there can be none adopted unless they are a Ganz employee!!! DO NOT GET FOOLED!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 08-09-2011 at 10:15 PM..
Old 08-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #164

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Here's my poem (since funstration is closed), enjoy! Love the bear, hope it's available for regular purchase at some point. Peace & Love!

Click the image to open in full size.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:55 AM   #165
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
Here's my poem (since funstration is closed), enjoy! Love the bear, hope it's available for regular purchase at some point. Peace & Love!

Click the image to open in full size.
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #166
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Really GANZ? This is nuts....don't you realize that thousands of people will spend $12.50 on this thing, but maybe 100 or less will spend $75.00! Not right, Ganz. I'm sorry, not right.
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #167
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

For those with facebook access, Ganz JUST posted on both the webkinz and ganz estore pages about their "SWEET" promotion of the Mystic Moon Bear. If you disagree that this is a sweet promotion, PLEASE take a minute to LET THEM HAVE IT! (P.S. Or to just ask them to reconsider and make this a purchase-able (i.e., $12.50) pet in the future.

Thanks!

PS That poem above rocks! Nice job.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #168
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
For those with facebook access, Ganz JUST posted on both the webkinz and ganz estore pages about their "SWEET" promotion of the Mystic Moon Bear. If you disagree that this is a sweet promotion, PLEASE take a minute to LET THEM HAVE IT! (P.S. Or to just ask them to reconsider and make this a purchase-able (i.e., $12.50) pet in the future.

Thanks!

PS That poem above rocks! Nice job.
Ooooh! Thanks. I didn't realize Ganz was on facebook. Hee hee hee. I have a feeling there facebook page is about to explode with posts from a lot of people.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #169
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Ooooh! Thanks. I didn't realize Ganz was on facebook. Hee hee hee. I have a feeling there facebook page is about to explode with posts from a lot of people.
It already has been...as has their Twitter page.....
Old 08-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #170
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I like the poem.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: