Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #151
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet *UPDATE*

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #152
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

I LOVE the sig. Thanks ladies!

View Post Originally Posted by steffeefacee

aww except I thought I had it attached, but now I can't figure out what I did wrong. darn
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #153
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

aww except I thought I had it attached, but now I can't figure out what I did wrong. darn
after uploading, you also need to click the insert signature picture button, I used to skip that all the time! you should see it on the right of your screen under the section signature picture in your user CP
SheaLyn2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #154
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I agree - and the fact that you can't use family appropriate language when discussing how inappropriate this promo is, only further drives home the fact that this promo for this adorable pet is NOT family friendly in any fashion.

Asking $75 for a pet that they have been advertising, is highway robbery at this point. Ganz used to be quite high in my books because it was something *affordable* for my nieces and nephew to play, and I was able to "treat" them with a pet and a piece of kinzstyle, or even TWO pets for their birthdays. But now, there is so much that has an extra price tag, It seems to me that Ganz has decided to leave thoughts of the children playing out of this... $75 can be so much better put to use... how about school supplies for back to school? Healthy snacks? Dinner? I can see having "special" pets on the estore, sure, but then to further limit it to the select few that can use the estore to begin with?

It's inconsiderate and I am very disappointed with Ganz for making this decision.
View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Here's the mystic moon bear avvie all locked up:
Click the image to open in full size.

and a 'ransom' siggie if you'd like to use it as well or instead:

Anyone who would like to use one or both, feel free.

I am distraught and helpless no more! Soooo happy to see I'm not alone in my thoughts, thank you everyone who posted about this economy, the kids and so many other reasons this is unrealistic!

Thank you for this thread ~ thank you for the avvies/siggies CocoHarry & Kinzmom! ~ let's rally and turn this tide!

Never before have I felt so passionately about a WW cause ... and pet! Let's do this!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #155
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
after uploading, you also need to click the insert signature picture button, I used to skip that all the time! you should see it on the right of your screen under the section signature picture in your user CP

K so lets see....did it post now? lol

K so lets see....did it post now? lol

YAY! It did! Thank you!
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #156
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Wow...this is so unrealistic. You're basically paying $75 for a pet, and you don't even get a plush version. I never thought Ganz would do something like this. It seems like Ganz is just becoming more and more greedy these days...
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #157

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone actually paid the $75.00 to get this bear? I am just wondering if this tactic is actually working for Ganz. Maybe we shoudl all just boycott the bear ransom?
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #158
Diabetes Awareness

Hawaii is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
Has anyone actually paid the $75.00 to get this bear? I am just wondering if this tactic is actually working for Ganz. Maybe we shoudl all just boycott the bear ransom?

I know a few people who did. They have videos of it on youtube. It's rediculous with the price and all.
Hawaii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #159

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

This is sooooo cute and a great way to make a point. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #160
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

We used to keep up with the pets a long, long time ago too. We always went and bought the new ones from a really great little shop. They sunk thousands and thousands into getting webkinz to sell to us rabid fans. Ganz told them, we'll never sell our products to big store and chains. Then we start seeing them at Hallmark and JC Penney's and Target... you get the picture. So now this little store that got in at the beginning, totally got lambasted! We hardly buy any of the stuff anymore. Ganz oversaturated the market, and got greedy. Now that little shop, is stuck with thousands of dollars of product, and can't move it. Plus it's all old pets now, and the market has stagnated here in sales. They are currently trying to get rid of everything from Ganz, and they have drastically reduced their prices on stuff, but like I said they are stuck with too much inventory, because they put their trust into that company. They flat-out lied to them to get them to buy lots of their products. So by pulling this buy $75 e-store points get a stupid pet thing, they've really turned me off. I used to get on Webkinz everyday, and do my daughter's stuff and mine too, but lately, it's just been a drag. They're too busy trying to get everyone to use their newz site and e-store site.......
violetj is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: