Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #91
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet

$75? Sorry, GANZ- but it's hard enough for me to convince my mom to buy my $15 for the eStore. This bear is adorable, but i don't want to pay that much for it. I'm glad they didn't make it a prize pet though.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #92
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Trance Gemini
This happened before right? Camo rino?

Did they ever make it or them available after the promo for purchase only?

Thanks for info fia!
The camo rhino was available as a normal waaay before they did the 50,000 points offer for that though...

HOWEVER yes they have done this before: The Swordfish and the Silkie Chicken. Also not forgetting the Deluxe Golden Dragon that could only be got by purchasing a year deluxe membership. None of those 3 pets have been available any other way.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #93
jsh5034
Webkinz :)

jsh5034 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Mystic Moon Bear is an eStore Promo Pet *UPDATE*

Shame on you Ganz. Shame. On. You.
jsh5034 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:23 AM   #94

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Thanks lemony! I'm not going to be buying $75 worth of online game points anytime soon, but the bear is really cute!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #95
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

75 dollars is steep - 50 would be more palatable - 35 would be doable.

I made the decision not to get any pets unless they were feline or had a musical PSI. This cut my spending way back. Like many of you webkinz are difficult if not impossible to find in my city, and I rely on ordering off the web.

I'm not sure what Ganz' marketing model is - doesn't make sense to me at all - and I'm sorry for all the folks who wanted a bear that can't have one.

Meanwhile I'm relieved that this is not a cat and so I don't have to make the decision about spending 75 on e-store points.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #96
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

That. Stinks. This bear is soooo awesome! Man, that stinks.
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #97
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am thrilled, I can not wait. Tomorrow morning when I get up I will get this. I had a dream last night that I maxxed out my charge card buying the estore points to do this. Woke up in a panic, had to go check lol. I do believe this is a sign that I deff need to get away from my internet more often lol. Thinking of names for this bear. I am sure I would have ended up spending that many estore points anyways, I will save them for Halloween stuff lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #98
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl

HOWEVER yes they have done this before: The Swordfish and the Silkie Chicken. Also not forgetting the Deluxe Golden Dragon that could only be got by purchasing a year deluxe membership. None of those 3 pets have been available any other way.
You are absolutely right about these pets Ned...I called Ganz and was forwarded to the eStore. I actually asked them if the Bear would be available in the future for purchase at the eStore. He specifically told me that no one was informed of any future sales for the Bear, but that it could change...however, AT THIS TIME, the only way he knows of being able to get it is through this offer...I do hope this changes!...which he said could in the future, but he could promise nothing.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #99
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I have been away on vacation. Would someone enlighten me as to what the Double Happiness and Huge Bundle Even might be?

Whoa, $75.00 for a pixle bear....I sure am passing on this one. I don't care if it is considered free when you buy those points. Way too much for my pocketbook. Oh wait, maybe my money tree us blooming in my backyard.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #100
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I wish that all of the really good pets weren't estore. It's not fair!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applejack=coolbigsis, free the moonbear, no moon bear for hawaii, no moonbear for me, rainbow dash, stop moonbear extortion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: