Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #81
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz "Mud Hippo" Coming to Webkinz World in October

ohhhhhhh that is a face only a mother could love!!!!!

or perhaps a RockerMOM!!!

Yes!! I am getting one!!

He is a sweetie!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #82
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i love the pets ganz gives us, though i don't buy all of them.

i must say that this is one i will be passing on.... i am not fond of the plush picture nor the virtual picture.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Rascal666
I would name him ollie. I hate you if you hate him so I hate most of you who posted
Don't hate on someone just because they dislike something. It is not respectful at all.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #84

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

the hippo is awesome! i'm so glad they made a new hippo because the old hippo was blue, and hippos aren't blue in real life! this is a lot closer to their actual color and i think it's REALLY cute!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #85
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
My son said something like that too. "he can be the daddy hippo!" lol He is just beside himself over this one. We have 2 large blue hippos and about 6 lil' kinz hippos. This one will fit right in.
Wow! You have a hippo herd! I'm glad that some people like the mud hippo 'cause he was getting overshadowed by the giraffe. He does look much more "hippoish" than the blue hippo. I like the idea of a hippo-sized bed!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #86
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I would've liked it if it was purpley, like real hippos, but it's still cute.
ksoccer28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #87
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz "Mud Hippo" Coming to Webkinz World in October

OMG! I can't decide if its cute or ugly! LOL! I know it's gonna come with a mud bathtub. I would be surprised if Ganz came out with some new really cool thing for the PSI.
suzee :bas::chi::cs::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #88
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

Sorry got carried away
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #89
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

I take back my sorry to the mud hippo haters
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #90
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

haha it is so cute1 i love the virtual pet not so sure bout the plush.............
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, eccheeze, first tag, kat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: