Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Webkinz Moose Coming in December!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Moose Coming in December!

As predicted in our previous article detailing the hidden pets at Barnes And Noble, Webkinz Newz has just announced the Webkinz Moose will be released in December! Stay tuned for information about the pet specific item and food. We'll let you know as soon as it's revealed.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Moose Coming in December!

Yay! Not as cute as I thought it would be, but still very cute! I might get it!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Wow! So cute! I will have to get it!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Oh my gosh I love it!
Cutest virtual image EVER!!
I will buy this one BUT only if the PSI is good. Thanks Ganz, you imressed me!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

This is great news! I wonder what the PSI will be?
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
newwebkinzrock

Red face Re: Webkinz Moose Coming in December!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a real (not to mention adorable!) pet!!!!!!!!! i might just have to put this on my xmas list
Old 10-20-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

This moose is so cute. The boys will definitely want one.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

OMG. He is SOO cute. I'm def. gonna get him!
username123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Funky antlers, and I like that, he's cute!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

That is pretty cute, but I am kind of disappointed with the design. It could be way cuter and way more desirable.
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: