Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #21
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Mohawk Monkey PSI and PSF Revealed

I want an online-only of that! xD
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #22
abelpr2

Talking Re: Webkinz Mohawk Monkey PSI and PSF Revealed

so cool and awesome
Old 06-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #23
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

The PSI is great, but the image looks... odd...
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #24

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i don'y like the pet but I love the sneakers the pet comes with.

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
I want an online-only of that! xD
me too
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #25

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
The virtual isn't as cute as the plush, but I LOVE the PSI. I might consider buying this.
Virtuals are NEVER as cute as the plush.
Reason1: You can't hug it!!!
Reason2: It just isn't as cute. Maybe other people think differently, but oh well. LOL.
Reason3: It's eyes aren't so alive.
Reason4: They don't feel soft.
Reason5: Each of them don't look like individuals.

So yeah.

About the Mohawk Monkey...
He looks cute! I mean, if you look at him at a distance, it's like "What in the world is that?" but he has this awkward look about him that makes him look ADORABLE. I would definitely make him a boy. Ganz has gotten a little bit weird ever since they created the Girls Rule Room. Well, for one thing, they didn't make a Boys Rule Room. It's not like everyone in Webkinz World are girls, right? Well, then they made a bunch of other pets that definitely had girl-like PSIs. Such as this one, which looks to me like a boy. I mean, a Rock Star Girl with a mohawk? Sort of weird. The rock star outfit is okay. It doesn't match the pet. I would give the Mohawk Monkey like a Karaoke thing or a Hip Hop Musical Jungle Gym. Maybe save this outfit for a different pet, eh?
clawpaw8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Mohawk Monkey PSI and PSF Revealed

Thanx Jennielou.

I'm not getting this monkey. It's a little weird to me. Def don't like a mohawk on a girl. LOL! Looooooooooooooooooove the PSI but not enough to buy this pet.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #27
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Oh my goodness! That is stinkin' adorable! My DD will love the Avatar & the PSI! yippee!!!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #28
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Webkinz Mohawk Monkey PSI and PSF Revealed

OMG! What a cute PSI!!
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #29

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Wow! I love it!
I'll have to get this one for my brother
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #30
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

not a huge fan of the plush but i MUST HAVE THE PSI AND PSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally buying it ;lol
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jellydonut!, soa, thats right, we are all beautiful, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: