Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

The Mocha pup is cute but I don't like the Lionfish.. He looks like something made from one of the snakes. I don't like snakes.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 10:08 AM   #72

dukedevils is an unknown quantity at this point

aaawwww this is sooooooo cute totally gin to get it!!!
dukedevils is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #73
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Wink Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

WOW.... THE MAGIC IS IN ITS EAR!!!!! CHERRY SAYS HI:cmunk: REMEMBER, ANIMALS, ARE GOD'S CREATURES AND THEY DESERVE TO BE TREATED RIGHT IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO SAVE A LIFE, FREERICE.COM:gwolf:WOLVES R GR8T
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #74
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This one is cute, but the e-store pets have been calling my name.
I just sooo wish they would make them as real pets--they are so cute!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #75
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Wink Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
WOW.... THE MAGIC IS IN ITS EAR!!!!! CHERRY SAYS HI:cmunk: REMEMBER, ANIMALS, ARE GOD'S CREATURES AND THEY DESERVE TO BE TREATED RIGHT IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO SAVE A LIFE, FREERICE.COM:gwolf:WOLVES R GR8T
WANT TO SEE ME IN WEBKINZ????? YOU CAN ADD ME MY USER IS dragonrider97f! ( in lower case letters!)

AWW IF I GOT THIS ONE I'D PROBABLY NAME ITDemi Lovato!!! PLEASE NOBODY STEAL THAT NAME IDEA FOR THIS DOG!!!!!!!! CUZ IF YOU DO I WILL:wallb ash::gwolf: R GR8T

Last edited by WolvesRGr8t; 06-17-2009 at 10:32 AM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #76

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

so cute! Best one so far for August!
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #77

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

don't like this one at all...*sorry*. Worse so far of the new August pets....just IMO. I'm sure there's loads of dog-lovers that'll love it though.
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #78
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

Yeah. It looks like their style of dogs has been changing. I mean, when I first joined all the Webkinz had like that long hair that stuck out. Now Ganz is going for more soft and cuddly I guess. Anyway, I don't think I'll get this one...I'm saving my money for a lil' yorkie and lil' clydesdale.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #79
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t

Yup. Wolves are the cutest animals! They're also my favorite, especially gray wolves! I thought I was the only one who noticed that the magic W was in it's ear! If you want to add me as a friend on webkinz, reply to this. And I'll give you my username!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #80
The Doctor is my

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

yuck.
This doesn't compare to the Springer spanial. I already had a love for them before they came out as I used to have one as a real pet. I walked in to like 3 stores yesterday that sell webkinz, there were almost no springers left in each store.
That will not happen to this pet though. or the lion fish (looks like there using leftover snake fur) and the silver soft cat is ok, but don't we already have a gray cat (charcoal cat)?

Very unhappy with the August pets this year
Moonburst is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: