Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 07:57 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

ashmama11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

that pup is soooo cute!!!! If i could, i would get four them! lol jk I <3 IT!!!!
ashmama11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #62
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzduck14
Thanks for this great and cute new ebkinz pic but wheres the online pic???
AND. . . . is it just me or does it look more like a ebkinz Jr ?!?!?!?

:easter::easter::easter::easter:
It most certainly DOES look like a Webkinz Jr. GOOD EYE!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 AM   #63

ashmama11 is on a distinguished road

yeah i would definitly pick the mucha pup instead of the cat! it is soooo cute!
ashmama11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #64
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It looks so cute!!!!!!!! I love it! I might buy it!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 AM   #65
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
That is super cute! I like the W in the ear.
Good eye AnthonysMommy.

I would have automatically thought it would be the foot.
Does anyone know the PSI on the "new" pets yet??
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:36 AM   #66
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

It's... a dark brown Tawny pup.

At least, that's what I see....

He's kinda cute. He is. But he won't be on my wishlist... too simple. I would have loved it as a Lilkinz, perhaps... then it would really be a PUPPY. But as a Webkinz, nah...
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #67
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Smile Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

View Post Originally Posted by bocellilover
"i just love your little kitty! He,he,he....this is adorable!" thanks for sharinf such a cute little picture.

You're not alone in the Jesus business "WolvesRGr8t"....there's a lot of us still around. Sometimes it may not feel like it..but we're here! Happy to have another Jesus lover any time on my friends list. I wish I knew how to ak you to be on my friends list?? I would love to have you Wolfe! Please send me a request to on your friends list...if you'll have me that is?? lol. At times I could use all the prayers I can get when my surgeries come up. I don't do well with the anistics, and so I only have a 50/50% chance of waking up again...need good people on y side.

God bless your every day travels and keep you safe from harm.

I must agree that everyone goes for the typical names, & I too find it a little over bearing...but you come off a little harse as most of these names are coming from small kids & they really can't think of better names like adults can. Maybe if the parents would haelp give more origianl names to their childrens play time pets, we would see more originallity. Please don't be so harse on people that have troubles with coming up with anything better. We can't all be Motzart's creating our own master pieces! he he....we're only human, God's children & we do the best we can. Maybe instead of throughing critizims, you could send out a few really good names for these people/children to use. Like maybe "Baron", or naming them after some favorite movie satrs they like, or singers. Maybe this would cause you a litte less distaste.

But, thanks...a blog, wouldn't be a blog without some critizim. I just wanted you to stop and think that this is NOT just an adult site...it's really meant for the kids, and it's our children that are coming up with these names.
Aw man, if i could add you i would but i am like, really new to this site But that message was really touching I get very happy when i see another Jesus lover on here Most kids these days do not love him and worship their Ipod instead

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
That is super cute! I like the W in the ear.
AWW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SNOOPY THEME ANTHONYS MOM! I HAVE A CANARY TITLED WOODSTOCK LOL

Last edited by WolvesRGr8t; 06-17-2009 at 08:44 AM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:26 AM   #68

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

Its so cute!!

im so gonna buy it
:bdog:
goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #69
Banned
Choclate Labs is on a distinguished road

t loks almost the same as the Tawny Pup.So here what I have to say about the Lionfish,Iguana,and Mocha Pup-YUCK!
the only pet I do want is the Silversoft pet!
Choclate Labs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #70
Im a TKD lovin' girl

webkinzlover326 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlover326 is a jewel in the rough

Its vute, but i dont like the w in its ears, i would buy it, exept for that . Nice job, ganz
webkinzlover326 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: