Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 06:04 PM   #111
Lil Kinz
BublesXxBubbaXx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

eeeeeewwwwwwwwww! it looks like webkinz Jr. and so does the yawny puppy soooo not what I had in mind Ganz better come out with a cute webkinz for august!! R u sure its not a webkinz jr??? Hellooo?? ganz im not 5 anymore u made a seperate site for a reason!!! duhhh!??

tawny puppy woops!! XD
BublesXxBubbaXx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #112
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

this pup looks so cute im going to do some more chores to get the money to buy it and save up so i can buy some more with my b-day $
Old 06-19-2009, 01:30 AM   #113
Webkinz :)

bocellilover is on a distinguished road

12Mitchp! Thanks for sending me your email about feeling sorry for me! I feel bad if I left you with the impression that I am un-happy at all! On the contrary...as I've said other times, I have a lot to live for, and have a wonderful family. You are TOO SWEET, & if I turned you onto God with my story...well maybe it was a wonderful thing, and you were ment to read my thread. You seem like a VERY sweet person, and only hope you ask me to be your friend? I would really like that. I would ask you, but being new here, I still do not know how to do it. DAH! Thanks again, Huggles to you XXXXXXX!!!!
bocellilover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:24 AM   #114

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.....not too sure about this pet, does look kind of like a ebkinz Jr.
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:12 AM   #115
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I love it. It so cute.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #116
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It's a very cute pet. I'll have to see the PSI and online versian before I make my descision to buy or not.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #117
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Post Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

Wow, real original. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. Ewwwww. Too much like the Tawny Pup. Should make good pets. Giraffe, maybe. Not this. Mocha Pup? What were they thinking. First the Brown Dog. Now this. Ganz has lost their mind. What next? Webkinz Bee?
I don't think so. Should have never made a butterfly. That was bad.

View Post Originally Posted by bocellilover
12Mitchp! Thanks for sending me your email about feeling sorry for me! I feel bad if I left you with the impression that I am un-happy at all! On the contrary...as I've said other times, I have a lot to live for, and have a wonderful family. You are TOO SWEET, & if I turned you onto God with my story...well maybe it was a wonderful thing, and you were ment to read my thread. You seem like a VERY sweet person, and only hope you ask me to be your friend? I would really like that. I would ask you, but being new here, I still do not know how to do it. DAH! Thanks again, Huggles to you XXXXXXX!!!!
Okay, here is how you add friends to your list here at WI. First, log in. Second, go to Forum. Third, click on your username under User CP (It's brownish-tan colored). Fourth, find your friends section and click on it. Fifth, you'll see where it says Edit Friends list. Click there. Below, there will be a large square. Below that, there is a bar where you can type a friend's username, and click Add Friend.

Hope this helps! If not, ask someone else. I'm already confused. If only i could show you how. I live in the Tar Heel state, so i doubt you live nearby. Ta-ta!

View Post Originally Posted by BublesXxBubbaXx
eeeeeewwwwwwwwww! it looks like webkinz Jr. and so does the yawny puppy soooo not what I had in mind Ganz better come out with a cute webkinz for august!! R u sure its not a webkinz jr??? Hellooo?? ganz im not 5 anymore u made a seperate site for a reason!!! duhhh!??

tawny puppy woops!! XD
Lol, I totally agree with you! This pet is like a Webkinz Jr. all the way! Ewwwww! I hate it, too babyish. I'm over the six year mark! Been over it for seven years! Come on Ganz! Make more animals like: A White Siberian Tiger, a Giraffe, an Antelope, a Possum, a Grizzly Bear, a Border collie, a Great Dane, a Tabby Cat, and an Armadillo! These are just a few ideas. I have more, if you want. I'm sad Ganz is making such awful pets. The Silversoft Cat, the Domestic Cat, the Tawny Pup, the Mutt, and now the Mocha Pup. Yuck!

Add me as a friend in WW. I'm 310webkinz, there, too!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 06-19-2009 at 01:19 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #118
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

View Post Originally Posted by kittylover12344
so cute!! can't wait to see the virtual image!!!!
omg!!! kittylover12344!!! i ADORE ur lil kitty pic!!! its got tha cutest lil hat on!!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:15 AM   #119
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
OMG!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I have to get that one!
ur a veggietarian!?!?! MT!!! veggies ROCK!!!!! lol!

hey sarastuff999. . . um ya im wondering if u remember a person from a long while ago on here b4 WI went like this. . . . its 1048796. u remember? oh did i ever say anything mean 2 u?? if i did im SO sry!! anyway typr back!! again sry!!
Old 06-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #120
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
wow, that was fast! I just refreshed the page and a new story was there!
What a cute pup! Although I'm not crazy about some of the new releases, I AM happy to see that the overall quality of the plush pet seems to be getting better.
ok any way i no what its going to look like duh like the TAWNY PUP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: