Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #91
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

View Post Originally Posted by bocellilover
"i just love your little kitty! He,he,he....this is adorable!" thanks for sharinf such a cute little picture.

You're not alone in the Jesus business "WolvesRGr8t"....there's a lot of us still around. Sometimes it may not feel like it..but we're here! Happy to have another Jesus lover any time on my friends list. I wish I knew how to ak you to be on my friends list?? I would love to have you Wolfe! Please send me a request to on your friends list...if you'll have me that is?? lol. At times I could use all the prayers I can get when my surgeries come up. I don't do well with the anistics, and so I only have a 50/50% chance of waking up again...need good people on y side.

God bless your every day travels and keep you safe from harm.

I must agree that everyone goes for the typical names, & I too find it a little over bearing...but you come off a little harse as most of these names are coming from small kids & they really can't think of better names like adults can. Maybe if the parents would haelp give more origianl names to their childrens play time pets, we would see more originallity. Please don't be so harse on people that have troubles with coming up with anything better. We can't all be Motzart's creating our own master pieces! he he....we're only human, God's children & we do the best we can. Maybe instead of throughing critizims, you could send out a few really good names for these people/children to use. Like maybe "Baron", or naming them after some favorite movie satrs they like, or singers. Maybe this would cause you a litte less distaste.

But, thanks...a blog, wouldn't be a blog without some critizim. I just wanted you to stop and think that this is NOT just an adult site...it's really meant for the kids, and it's our children that are coming up with these names.
Yes i understand that little kids name their pets common things, and i know i named my pets common names LOL. But still i really don't think that little kids should be in the clubhouse! the clubhouse is not for little kids at all! kids just say what they want in there! and i'm sorry if anyone out there was offended!!!!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #92
egg
Run Mouse Run!
Webkinz :)

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

It is so cute!!!!! I am totally gonna get that one!
egg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #93

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

3rd isnt it 4th
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #94
HTB97

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

Weird how they put the magic in its ear instead of on its paw.
htb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #95

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Well, I have to get that one too. Too cute.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #96
msbab

msbab is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think that it is a Webkinz I think it's a Webkinz jr.
msbab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #97
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

OMG!!!!!! That's the cutest webkinz yet!!!!!
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #98

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Mocha Pup Coming to Webkinz World in August 2009!

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
That is super cute! I like the W in the ear.

omg!! LOL!! that is so cute!!!!! i didn't even notice that!!! i like it though!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #99

leatahka is on a distinguished road

I am not so sure about this mocha pup? I am thinking I might like it about as well as the Starbucks Mocha (which isn't all that much). I think I am starting to feel like some of the other forum members...oh look it is another dog. Maybe its virtual image will change my mind??
leatahka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #100

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

cute, kind of basic though. Iguess I will e expecing 98% of these to be named "Mocha" lol
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: