Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #31
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

If you adopt a retired pet on it's retirement day, is there any special gift for the pet? I'm wondering if I should adopt the Puppy now or wait for his retirement party?
Thanks.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #32
loveyLovegirl19

Lightbulb Re: The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

Well I think that you could get them on ebay for a decent price if anyone wants the puppy real bad. I already got one before Summer. His name was Blue Mist and his best friend is a lil kinz st. bernard named Sherlock(Sherlock Holmes) and they have a friend female small signature golden retriever named Misty.
All I want for Christmas is webkinz. <3
So yeah ebay.
First Webkinz: Kecko the female dalmation
First Webkinz Adoption: Buster the male bulldog
First Webkinz I earned: Taco the female chihuahua
Latest Webkinz: Uhhh Stella the female jelly bean puppy and May the female snow leopard
Latest Mazin' Hamsterz: Petunia the purple hamster and Sparkles the female pink and white hamster
Webkinz I'm getting for Xmas: Flower the Batik Elephant, Brock the apatosaurus, Blossom the hummingbird, Tweety the canary(I LOVE TWEETY,) Blueberry the blue jay(maybe), Elli the robin, 19 the signature bernese mountain dog(lets face it, its super cute), Hailey the ice dragon, Harp the signature harp seal, Icis the signature endangered polar bear, Lily Rose the pinktastic peacock(i saw it at cracker barrel and love it), Lulu the glamourous gorilla, Maci the cherry soda pup(saw it in atlanta georgia!), Marvin the grey wolf(i have a grey wolf already but i want another!), Mizu the small signature sea turtle(will be my first turtle EVA), Tess the ribbon yorkie(named after tess of camp rock 2), True the small signature pug
BIG WISH LIST
Old 12-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #33
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by loveyLovegirl19
Well I think that you could get them on ebay for a decent price if anyone wants the puppy real bad. I already got one before Summer. His name was Blue Mist and his best friend is a lil kinz st. bernard named Sherlock(Sherlock Holmes) and they have a friend female small signature golden retriever named Misty.
All I want for Christmas is webkinz. <3
So yeah ebay.
First Webkinz: Kecko the female dalmation
First Webkinz Adoption: Buster the male bulldog
First Webkinz I earned: Taco the female chihuahua
Latest Webkinz: Uhhh Stella the female jelly bean puppy and May the female snow leopard
Latest Mazin' Hamsterz: Petunia the purple hamster and Sparkles the female pink and white hamster
Webkinz I'm getting for Xmas: Flower the Batik Elephant, Brock the apatosaurus, Blossom the hummingbird, Tweety the canary(I LOVE TWEETY,) Blueberry the blue jay(maybe), Elli the robin, 19 the signature bernese mountain dog(lets face it, its super cute), Hailey the ice dragon, Harp the signature harp seal, Icis the signature endangered polar bear, Lily Rose the pinktastic peacock(i saw it at cracker barrel and love it), Lulu the glamourous gorilla, Maci the cherry soda pup(saw it in atlanta georgia!), Marvin the grey wolf(i have a grey wolf already but i want another!), Mizu the small signature sea turtle(will be my first turtle EVA), Tess the ribbon yorkie(named after tess of camp rock 2), True the small signature pug
BIG WISH LIST
The second half of this is in the wrong section.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #34

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

WHAATTTT!!!!!!!!
That one just cam out a few months ago.
I hate how Ganz doesn't retire old webkinz but they retire the new ones. smh.
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #35
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Ganz are mad, the misty puppy was realeased 2 months ago
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:51 AM   #36
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Re: The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

I wish that Ganz didn't retire webkinz pets
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #37
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I don't mind them retiring old pets, but why the 2010 pets?
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #38
Bonzer2

SarahNicole is on a distinguished road

Oh no! I forgot to go out and get mine! Oh, well possibly i can find a store somewhere outhere that may have it!
SarahNicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #39
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm so sad, i have this puppy and i love her so much Misty (my puppy) will b so sad that she's retired, but now i can say she's another one of my special exclusive ones

< Misty, i'm thinking about entering her in doon because she is retiered she wont b the pet of the month, i have 40 webkinz but only 15 entered online so i have moer time for my account, but i guess i'll just enter her in

View Post Originally Posted by bitsymarymoof
I'm so sad, i have this puppy and i love her so much Misty (my puppy) will b so sad that she's retired, but now i can say she's another one of my special exclusive ones

< Misty, I'm thinking about entering her in soon because she is retiered she wont b the pet of the month, i have 40 webkinz but only 15 entered online so i have more time for my account, but i guess I'll just enter her in

Last edited by bitsymarymoof; 12-05-2010 at 10:09 PM..
bitsymarymoof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #40

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I got this puppy after the retirement date.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: