Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

A new front page story has been added:

The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

Click the image to open in full size.There is a new story in the Webkinz Newz letting us know that the Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring. Webkinz World will be holding an online party Saturday, December 4 so be sure to log in and get your free collectible retirement cupcake. Webkinz Misty Puppy owners will be able to participate in some special retirement events. The Webkinz Misty Puppy will be available at the Ganz eStore from 12:01am Friday December 3, 2010 to 11:59pm Saturday December 4, 2010 EST!

Remember, if you are thinking of picking up a Misty Puppy before they are gone, Webkinz Insider's partner store, Ameriwade, features $5 flat-rate shipping, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes toward supporting Webkinz Insider.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

Default Re: The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

Awe, why do they keep retiring all the cutest pets? I'll miss the misty puppy!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
loveyLovegirl19

Thumbs up Re: The Webkinz Misty Puppy is retiring!

Woah cool! I alrready have one so I'm good to go!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the update. They retire these pets so soon!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is one webbie i didn't get. maybe i will have to take look around.

thanks for the info
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
elcome to the jam
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

*le sigh* Goodbye, o friend! I was hoping to find one soon...
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:38 AM   #7

Snoopy24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked that dog! I wish they wouldn't be retiring it so soon
Snoopy24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Bye, Misty Pup! Oh well. Monty and I will get a free cupcake, and get to play the Sailboat game in WW. :undecided:
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #9

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

Finally!. I've been waiting for this ever since I snatched up Misty. I was looking forward to this for a while because I have never had a pet that got a retirement party.
Princess Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I wonder if they know which pet they are going to retire before creating them or is it a choice they make later down the road !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: