Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #81
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Minty Moose Possibly in Short Supply This Christmas

I'm so glad I picked up mine from Justice for my birthday today. This is sad. Why does Ganz have to limit the releases of Christmas and Specialty Pets now? I hope this moose doesn't becaome like another Peace Puppy for those who couldn't get one. How much are eBay prices so far?
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #82

stasperox is on a distinguished road

i was trying to figure out if i believe this theory, and when i went to my local store they only had one minty moose, so i picked it up right away
hope everyone who wants one can get their hands on it!
stasperox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #83
´♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸¸.¸.☆¨¯`♥
Gift Guru

blonde_gurrl is just really niceblonde_gurrl is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Thanks Justin for the info. Just checked my e-mail and there is a note from Ameriwade. That is so unfair! The customer thinks they are all set and it puts the retailer in a bind! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is not exactly the most retailer friendly company I have ever seen. I really don't think they care. It's a bad company policy to do that to the smaller retailers. So many places I shop in the area of NY I am in, are no longer carrying Webkinz. They say the company is too difficult to deal with!
I'm in rural PA and the ONLY store within a 40 mile radius that carried webkinz stopped selling them last year for the same reason..
Now I either have to pay double on Ebay or drive an hour away to get the ones my kids want. Luckily, they're pretty much satisfied with whatever I get them.. it's mainly my husband who throws a tantrum if he can't get the Webkinz he wants lol
blonde_gurrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #84
Jade58 is an unknown quantity at this point

I went into Justice today and they had quite a few of the Webkinz Minty Moose. Their prices are usually a little higher on the webkinz. Luckily I had a 40% off coupon and bought two of them....one as a Christmas gift. They also had the Pinktastic Peacock. If you have a Justice store in your area....try there for the Minty Moose.
Jade58 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #85
Lil Kinz
MoocowBrowncow is an unknown quantity at this point

NOOOOOO!!!! I REALLY WANT THIS WEBKINZ SOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y DOES WEBKINZ ALWAYS RETIRE OR BARELY ORDER ANY OF THE CUTE WEBKINZ?????? THIS ISH SOOO UNFAI :"(
~moocowbrowncow
MoocowBrowncow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #86
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

My guess is the National Retailer is Wal-mart and they will use it on their Black Friday sales... anyway, I am going on a search tomorrow to see if I can find it for the kiddos for xmas... wish me luck!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #87
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I haven't noticed a shortage of Minty in my tiny part of the globe..... Haven't seen a shortage of any newly released Webkinz, for that matter. I must live in a good area!
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:08 AM   #88

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I would guess that retailer is Justice. Because so many people say that when they go, they have 'tons' So maybe that's where to go???
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 AM   #89
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I went to F.Y.E. and they had tons but who knows, that may be the only shipment they get. Of course, I got one.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I got mine at FYE last week. They only had two out on the rack, but I don't think our store puts them out all at once (they usually have a jumbled up variety of pets on display, different ones every time I go in, so I think they just put out a couple of each at a time).

Still debating whether to adopt him, gift him (lots of December birthdays in my family), or sell him.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), kaykaycat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: