Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #51
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Minty Moose Possibly in Short Supply This Christmas

Nooooooooo!

I really wanted this pet! It's completly unfair [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! I hope when someone relizes who this Large retailer is, they will post and I still have a slight chance of getting one.
purplemonster80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #52
Unregistered

I was so looking forward to buying the Minty Moose...I'll just wait and see what happens. I know the stores close to me always seem to have a problem with their orders and when they get their orders in...I use to like to go to Justice with my 40% off coupon and get my webkinz. At one time they carried quite a few webkinz's and products....not so much anymore. Two other stores that I liked to shop at for webkinz's have quit carrying them.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #53
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

My guess is they probably had a lot made but the one retailer is taking the majority of them. Maybe there will be another release of it closer to Christmas like they have done with a few other pets, where they are hard to find then they rerelease them. Like the pink dragon when it came out years ago. I am sure everyone who wants one will probably have a good chance of getting one. Just have to wait and be patient.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #54

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

No worries on my end. If I remember to go to the local boutique that allows pre ordering sometimes, I might order it.

Let's just hope this national retailer(hallmark I am looking in your direction) who hogged them all, won't be putting in a stipulation, like you have to buy 20 bucks worth of christmas cards THEN you can buy the moose. I would be extremely upset with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] if this happened
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Hmmm. . . .What large retailer would have the clout to bump the others? So. . . .The Minty Moose will be out there. Where? . . . only a few at the Bronze and Silver Retailers? (What is a Bronze and Silver Retailer?) I just hope this large retailer has places where us Webkinz Lovers can find a Minty Moose. I was hoping to get them for Christmas gifts. The hunt is on !!!!!

Oh , by the way, there are quite a few retailers here that do not sell Webkinz anymore. Started to notice the change this past spring. I always wonder why they stopped selling them.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #56
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

as much as i like the looks of this pet and how nicely it will go with my reindeer..............if i don't get it, i will just live with it and i will enjoy the fun through others' pets!!!
one pet does not make christmas!!! we do!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #57
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Hmmmm what large retail store would order 26 Minty Mooses (or meese)?? All of the places that sell webkinz where I live only sell 2 at a time. Halmark is the only place that sells current webkinz and there is only 1-2 avalible at a time.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #58
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Ugh, that stinks . I NEEDED it . What ashame ):
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #59

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I have a 50% chance getting it
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #60
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

hmm. well once it gets releaced Ebay here I come!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), kaykaycat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: