Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #31
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Minty Moose Possibly in Short Supply This Christmas

You think the people at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would have known though, that this would be a big seller. Why wouldn't they have made more? It just seems like they are either a bit naive about the demand, or they are just trying to create a marketing situation of a 'rare pet'. I hope the chain they picked is EVERYWHERE.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #32
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Well, Dixie...I have decided that I won't buy any if I can't get everyone one, that's just not fair and how do you explain that to children??? Grandma will just have to give them other Webkinz this year!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #33

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Hopefully Justice and Hallmark will have them. (Ebay will probably have some when they are released)
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #34

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
Well, Dixie...I have decided that I won't buy any if I can't get everyone one, that's just not fair and how do you explain that to children??? Grandma will just have to give them other Webkinz this year!
Darla I would keep the two. What if you find 4 somewhere else.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I have to agree with Gwenda It may not be as impossible as you think
Just remember you are linked to the HUGEST FAN site that Webkinz has and we ALL pool our resources. There will be SO many people telling us where they are that you will get your other 4, I am sure
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:13 AM   #36
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thank you for letting us know!

Wonder who that retailer is and wonder if they have stores in Canada
It has to be either Toys R us, Justice, walmart maybe Target. My biggest guess would be Toys R Us or Walmart. Walmart is crazy and tend to get what they want. I worked in a large food corporation we wanted to get our food product in and they wanted to pay less than the cost to make the product.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #37
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Thanks Justin for the info. Just checked my e-mail and there is a note from Ameriwade. That is so unfair! The customer thinks they are all set and it puts the retailer in a bind! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is not exactly the most retailer friendly company I have ever seen. I really don't think they care. It's a bad company policy to do that to the smaller retailers. So many places I shop in the area of NY I am in, are no longer carrying Webkinz. They say the company is too difficult to deal with!
you got an e-mail from Ameriwade? I didn't get one and pre-ordered back in May. Just e-mailed him so hopefully will hear from them soon.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-16-2010 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: red and blue ink are for staff use only
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #38
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

I am guessing that the large retailer is probably Target. They already sell Webkinz and if I remember correctly, they always seem to feature a moose in their Christmas marketing.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #39
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I hope it's not Wal-Mart. Every Webkinz I've ever seen there has had its tag stolen.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:01 AM   #40

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Just spoke to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] customer service on a trading card issue. I asked him about the Minty Moose. He said the RETAILER sets the amount of what they want. That [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would not cut the amount of the order. So your unofficial reason, is it's the Retailer's fault! So like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] isn't it! Never take the blame for anything, just pass the buck!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), kaykaycat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: