Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Minty Moose Possibly in Short Supply This Christmas

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
National Retailer?? Like Wal*Mart or Toy R Us?? WOW...Then it may be more widely available than we expected. It is kind of unfair to us smaller retailers, yes BUT it may spell wider availability in the conventional sense. It might also mean more new accounts opening up. I can see why [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] did it. Not that it makesit any easier for me to accept that I will only have 6 Mooses on my display and more than a few unhappy customers. I wouldn't mind knowing which retailer so that I could at least recoup customer satisfaction by redirecting them.
I certainly see your point and I agree it MIGHT be easier to find. I just don't like the way the smaller retailer is treated. They were, at the beginning, at the forefront of the Webkinz craze. If it wasn't for the smaller retailer, so many of us would have NEVER picked up the cute furry animals for the grandkids and opened up this new world for them. Just disappointed, I quess.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #22
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
National Retailer?? Like Wal*Mart or Toy R Us?? WOW...Then it may be more widely available than we expected. It is kind of unfair to us smaller retailers, yes BUT it may spell wider availability in the conventional sense. It might also mean more new accounts opening up. I can see why [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] did it. Not that it makesit any easier for me to accept that I will only have 6 Mooses on my display and more than a few unhappy customers. I wouldn't mind knowing which retailer so that I could at least recoup customer satisfaction by redirecting them.
Wow that's tough. How do you pick who gets them. I called my little country store and they said not to worry i'm (like always) the first to have ordered it. I told them what wi said and they said they bet they're going to get a lot of calls today.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #23
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
There may be some stock in the "large order from a national retailer" rumblings that we've heard. If so, there will be plenty at that retail chain. However, at this point, we don't know if it's true, nor what the retail chain referenced might be.
thanks Justin. I certainly hope the rumor is true and it is at a store near me! I chances of getting one webkinz for Christmas is already low, and if I choose this one it would be near impossible!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #24
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Oh no i wanted that pet and the only way i can get it is from US stores because i dont know where to get them in Belguim
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
OK, so I ordered 6 of them from Ameriawade as soon as they came out, this morning I received an e-mail from Robert that due to the fact he was only getting 6, he could only send me 2.....so which 2 of my granddaughters do I give them to??? I would rather not have any then have just 2 and have to pick who gets them and who doesn't....and it's not Robert's fault, he can't ship something he doesn't have, it's just totally unfair of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to treat their retailers like that, no wonder so many of them stop selling Webkinz, I live out in the country and the nearest dealer is 65 miles away, that's why I order on-line, plus the vact that I can pre-order and know I'll get my order, this kind of puts a crimp in that don't you think?
Oh Darla, I know exactly how you feel ((hugs)) I am hoping that you will be able to find these precious Christmas pets for all of your Grandchildren by other means. It may mean a lot of hop-shopping.
Thank Goodness that Ameriwade gave us a pre-emptive shot at what we are up against
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #26
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
If they think that if I can't get one I'll buy virtual they are mistaken. I'm all set with that.
They place those kinds of limits on our local retailers also. They do get discouraged too. My favorite retailer was Henny Penny's and they closed. I am thinking others will drop the line. It is not just about the webkinz. If retailers want to sell the webkinz they have to agree to carry a lot of other things... Wonder how Walmart and Kmart get around that? I guess that only means gift shops? I am glad to see webkinz in those stores so just curious...
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #27
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hmm hopefully they don't retire him even before the holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope that everyone who preordered him can get him
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:51 AM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Wow that's tough. How do you pick who gets them. I called my little country store and they said not to worry i'm (like always) the first to have ordered it. I told them what wi said and they said they bet they're going to get a lot of calls today.
*urk* I am NOT at work today to receive calls...I can't imagine what is happening there.
The last time I voiced my displeasure about this to head office they told me that the pets I order are not guaranteed and that I should NEVER pre-sell and that it is my own problem. I thought that was a rather convenient way to pass the buck...so I went LOOKING for the pets they wanted and I PAID RETAIL so that my customers who pre-ordered could have the ones they had asked for.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:52 AM   #29

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooo. My son REALLY wants this one. Well hopefully a ton are going to a major retailer. I guess I'll have to keep on the look out
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:53 AM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for letting us know!

Wonder who that retailer is and wonder if they have stores in Canada
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), kaykaycat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: