Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

He def looks pretty silly with his tounge out... I wonder if that will be his image in the trading room. I like his marsh chair too!
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #62

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't like the chipmunk at all....I think it's terrible.....but the PSI is cute!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #63
Unregistered

Default [langtitle=ro]Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World![/langtitle]

[lang=ro]Nu inteleg ce va sperie pe toti with that pet.
De ce toti zic ca este creepy?
Arata ca o bila pufoasa si am going sa-l adopt.[/lang]
Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #64
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The marshmallow chipmunks is just weird. The virgo horse is interesting. I want to wait until the peices pet comes out, which will probably be a a fish since the sign is of two fish. I don't like fish webkinz though so I am sort of bummed about that. I hope they pick a different animal.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #65
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

I think this is the creature who hides in my closet in my dreams
lunakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #66

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

awwww....this one NEEDS a plush counter part! ASAP!
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #67
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Very interesting, I wonder why they decided to make a white chipmunk? I don't think I've ever seen one in real life (I've seen albino squirrels though). I love chipmunks but I'm still trying to figure this one out, why is it's tongue sticking out? I will have to think about this one
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #68

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

Um, yeah..... This pet is definitely not for me!
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #69
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
it is so funny lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so cute too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #70
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

No offense, but he looks mental. I don't mean to be rude or anything by saying that, really! I just am saying my opinion. I like his item though.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: