Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

Okay, the Marshmallow Chipmunk looks like he's rabid..
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #102
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

i think it looks weird
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:44 PM   #103
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Chipmunks and Marshmallows do not mix well, They get all gooey and They stick to trees!

I know from experience........when my lil Rockers left the bag of Marshmallows out while camping
and a group of Chipmunks got into them.

Alas another rockermom experience we will never forget. (and probably not the Chipmunks either)
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:38 AM   #104

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

So cute! Kind of looks like a dog with it's tongue hanging out and it's fluffy tail out like that, lol xD. But it's totally weird, whacky, and kooky, and that's what I love about it.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:34 AM   #105

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I love him, he is sooo cute and can't wait until he is available, a definate purchase for me.

Dr. Sue P.
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:21 AM   #106
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Charles Manson

+

Chipmunks =

This thing
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:15 AM   #107

lilbuf will become famous soon enough

Is it me or are they putting together more pets? First Pom Pom Chinchilla and now this, whats next, a Sherbet Red Panda?
lilbuf is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #108
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

It looks really funny in my opinion
But I'll probably pass on this one.
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #109
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

ok................. maybe it is just the picture posted here, but i dont think i am a fan
of this one. the psi is awesome, but uh..... i am just not sure.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #110

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

That Chipmunk or whatever it is looks messed up in the head. Got dropped on its head when it was a baby me thinks.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: