Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #91
boatchick
Webkinz :)

boatchick has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

Ordinarily, when it comes to Webkinz-related stuff, 9 times out of 10, no, 98 times out of 100, i try to abide by the old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."

But this is one of those two times out of 100.

What's WRONG with that thing's face?!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #92
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

This IMO, is the creepiest pet yet. D: *shudders* No offense to those who like it.
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #93
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Ok to come to think about it, LOL it reminds me of a dust bunny. LOL but it still opposite of cute.. LOL it reminds me of a rabbit who got stuck in a washer.......
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #94
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Freaky. Freddy Krueger reincarnated as a mutant albino squirrel?
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #95

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

Well, I for one think this pet is adorable. I plan to get one and I'm sure she will love playing with my regular Chipmunk Eleanor, as well as all my other Webkinz. (Yes, she will be a girl.) Honestly, I don't see why so many of you have a problem with it! It's a fanciful creature following a fun candy theme to appeal to the kids. And just look at those adorable chubby cheeks!
As for the Virgo Horse, I must say I was a little surprised that Ganz made it a horse... but seeing as how I am a Virgo, I plan to get one. I think it's growing on me.
EnsignBush is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #96

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

Ohh just mentioning the name marshmellow grosses and creeps me out.

I hate those big puffy marshmellows on s'mores, they taste just so . . Icky in a way.

And someone tell ganz that the marshmellow chipmunk is just too scary.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #97
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Hilarious is the perfect word to describe this little guy. He looks... toasted more than roasted.

Last edited by kinzmom1924; 07-21-2010 at 06:01 PM..
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #98

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

I love everything about the Marshmallow Chipmunk! It's so different from all the other Webkinz! I love the pet item too! I'm buying this pet for sure!! :cmunk:
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #99

UnKnoWnPOPSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=tr]Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World![/langtitle]

Aww . . . . . . .
So cute !!
I wish it was not e-store !
I will be cute as a plush.
Plus,I don't do estore or deluxe.

UnKnoWnPOPSTAR is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #100
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

That chipmunk looks slightly deranged...something just doesn't seem right. Its PSI and PSF are cute, though!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: