Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

With this morning's update to Webkinz World, two brand-new eStore pets were added: the Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk and the Webkinz Virgo Horse (which we told you about yesterday). Both of these are virtual-only pets and will only be sold through the Ganz eStore. We expect that this new pet will be for sale by August.
Click the image to open in full size.
The Chipmunk comes with a Mellow Marsh (PSI) and Roasted Chestnut Candy Kebab (PSF). What do you all think? I think the chipmunk looks pretty hilarious and fun!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk, Virgo Horse coming to Webkinz World!

Th Virgo Horse is pretty,but the Marshmallow Chipmunk gives me a bit of the creeps...0_0
The Puppy Lover is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk, Virgo Horse coming to Webkinz World!

They are so cute! I hope to adopt one soon!
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Marshmallow Chipmunk coming to Webkinz World!

There is something about that chipmunk that makes me think of the Characters 'Chip and Dale' from the Rescue Rangers One of them was not all that bright and the other very smart...I think I shall name mine Dale
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Justin, I'm scared.

It looks creepy O_o
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I like the PSI and the food is par for the course - but wow - that pet is something else entirely........
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #7
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Oh wow...I don't like how he looks, but I love the PSI.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Well, that's an... interesting pet. Now that I look at it, it looks kinda cute. If it wasn't eStore I might get it! It's fluffy
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

That pet is a little scary looking..the PSI looks great though!
Aqua30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #10

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: