Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #21
I love Debby Ryan!!!
Webkinz :)

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Love Kitten Finally Making its Way to Webkinz World!

sooo cute i love the psi!!!! i wish they had a plush though.
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #22

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Angry Re: Webkinz Love Kitten Finally Making its Way to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by sillybung
I'm dissapointed....I wish they would make it a real pet...........I wanted to have a love cat PLUSH!
me to I totally agree I hate estore I was sad all of the Febuary pets were ugly and all of the new pets being comfirmed are dumb estore
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #23
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

awesome i was wonderfuling when it will come out 4 quite sumtime yay
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #24
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

What a sweet cat!
My son will be delighted, though he would also have loved a "really real one to go with my one on WW".
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #25
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Hooray! Wish it was a plushie though, but I will be getting one of these cuties! Thanks for the info.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #26
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Aww, it is sooo cute!!! It seems though that Ganz is making every kind of webkinz love like. Let me see, there is now a Love puppy, a love lion, a love frog, and now a love kitten. I really like the heart air balloon though- It is really a creative idea for a love kitten!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #27

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

It is cute and it has great items to go with it, but I think I will skip this one from the estore. Tanks for the great update.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #28

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!! finaly! i am so getting that!!!! and the candy lepeord!!! and the marshmallow bunny!!! i am gonna be out of money by the end of febuary! but i have to say i am rather disapointed that is is estore i was looking forward to buy the plush maybe i can make a plush??? hmmm. . . . my creative imagination is at it again!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Aww, it is sooo cute!!! It seems though that Ganz is making every kind of webkinz love like. Let me see, there is now a Love puppy, a love lion, a love frog, and now a love kitten. I really like the heart air balloon though- It is really a creative idea for a love kitten!
you missed love dino and i think you are right i hope they make. . . a love fish, love horse, love leoperd, love everything!! well that would be a lot to ask for wouldnt it???

Last edited by daisymcferrin; 01-20-2010 at 03:31 PM..
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #29
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

estore only...of course
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #30
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! This is great - we have the Love Lion and the Love Kitten for Valentine's gifts. OK - guys, your gift hunt just got easier. But, don't forget the Red Roses and Box of Chocolates!!

Tinkerbell and I would like to wish each of you a Blessed Day!! Say a prayer for the safety of our soldiers overseas and the people of Haiti.

Also, I am looking for new friends on WebknzInsider - would you like to be by friend?
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: