Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Love Kitten Finally Making its Way to Webkinz World!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Love Kitten Finally Making its Way to Webkinz World!

Almost 2 years ago, in February of 2008, we wrote the following article in regards to the calendar picture in Quizzy's Question corner showing a Love Cat -- Webkinz Love Cat Coming to Webkinz World?

It now appears that patience has paid off and we have confirmed that the Webkinz Love Kitten will be coming to Webkinz World for Valentine's Day!! The Love Kitten will be an eStore-only pet and comes with the following PSI (Heart Air Balloon) and PSF (Valentine's Vittles) shown below!
Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Love Kitten Finally Making its Way to Webkinz World!

It's ok, I'll be getting the Candy Leopard instead. I really want Ganz to make a Love Horse next year...

But I do love the PSI and PSF!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Love Love Love the kitten,can't wait to get one !!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

It looks really cute. I really like the psi
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

*does the happy dance*
I love this pet. I have to admit I am disappointed it will be estore though. I was kind of hoping it would be joining my shelf of love pets.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Yeah! The wait is over! I think I will drop hints on what I want fo Valentines Day!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Well, It's ok, but not my favorite. I was really hoping for something cuter.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

WhooHoo!! Finally!! What a nice new pet to add to the "love" collection!!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #9

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

I so have to get this for Valentine's Day Perfect to add to the love webkinz collection Love puppy and now Love kitten !!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

Aw I wish it was a plush I'm not allowed 2 get eStore
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: