Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #41
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Webkinz Login Present for Sunday October 23! *UPDATE*

Cool,
love the head-piece
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #42
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I got mine on all my accts.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #43
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

What is this for?
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:33 PM   #44
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by gvk6295
What is this for?
When you log into your WW account (hurry, the day is almost over) you get a Friendship Headband, it's like a hat, and great for part of a Halloween costume. This is for Sunday October 23 only, or at least that's how it's always been in the past.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:53 AM   #45
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Got that it is very cute!!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #46
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I wait until the end of the day to log in on some of the accounts that belong to children who have asked me to help on days like this when they can't log in. I wait in case they get a chance to play themselves so that they will see the fun thing pop up. I had some problems with accounts freezing last night, so the very last one actually logged in a minute too late. The message appeared in the kinzpost telling her that she should look for it in her dock, but the item didn't show up in her dock. Luckily, since I looked at the kinzpost and the kinzpost is messed up so that you really can't find old posts anymore, she won't know that she missed anything. All the other kids did get in on their accounts - nieces, nephew, etc., and I got it on my own account, too. But I didn't think that the message would come if the gift didn't, so if any of you have kids who didn't log in on Sunday, you may want to open that kinzpost if it shows up in your account so that they won't realize that they missed something.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:00 PM   #47

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Aww so sad! I was sick that day and didn't get one! Hopefully they will have them another time!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: