Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Login Gift on Saturday November 19 from Arthur Christmas!

what an awesome gift!!!! this has been a nice promotion.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #22
acky Records!
Gifted

mellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roost

Has anyone not got their gift when they logged in. I did not get my gift. When I logged in it said had a problem loading page, so I refreshed and logged back in and no gift. Have two accounts and got it on one but not the other. Wish webkinz costumer service was open today. So sad
mellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #23
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

This is such a nice gift! What a surprise!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #24
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mellie
Has anyone not got their gift when they logged in. I did not get my gift. When I logged in it said had a problem loading page, so I refreshed and logged back in and no gift. Have two accounts and got it on one but not the other. Wish webkinz costumer service was open today. So sad
Me, I have not got mine... I got the letter saying check your dock but still didn't get it. I refreshed and logged in again but still no gift... shucks
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #25
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I got it!
i ma making an Arthur Christmas room and it looks great in it!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #26
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mellie
I haven't gotten it on several accounts now. But we can call them Monday I guess. As long as they see that we logged in, they will send it to us. At least that's what happened before when a couple accounts didn't get a holiday gift.

Glad to hear that it's not just me but sorry it's happening.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #27

milamoni is a jewel in the roughmilamoni is a jewel in the rough

I also did not receive my gift nor the last or the little purple antenee(sp).
I did call for my last gift,the sweater,and the nice lady helped me with it
so I guess I will have to call again on Monday.

I wonder if it is a server issue. I know my account is on 12 and I am Canadian.
Who knows?

I still love my webbies though. Off to buy some more.
milamoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #28
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

I'm not sure if I got that I hope I did.

Dachshund
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: