Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Webkinz Login Gift on Saturday March 17 for St. Patrick Day!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Did you have trouble logging in?

I'm finding that if I have trouble logging in, and several attempts before successful login, that the login gift is missing. I noticed others mentioned this also...
Actually it managed to log in on the first attempt today

I had to call for the lorax gift box #1 and it took quite a while so I'll wait and hope it shows up in the US account tomorrow. As long as it shows up once for my collection I won't bother going through the calling hassle.

I too would have preferred an object. I was hoping the mug would sit on a table but a free gift is a free gift, as long as it actually appears. This whole missing gift thing is getting pretty old though.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Did you have trouble logging in?

I'm finding that if I have trouble logging in, and several attempts before successful login, that the login gift is missing. I noticed others mentioned this also...
i have this issue almost continuously. i was just thinking about it this morning.
the issue is...........when you log in, you ARE logged in. if you get the "oops we can't connect error message".....you get logged out. technically you have logged in for the first time. then when you log in again it is like you are going in the second time.............and bingo the box is not there.

i wish that they would put the pop up BEHIND the daily care award and have it come up after you do the daily care....like the announcements for the lepprechaun. then, if you get looged out on your first attempt, the daily care box will STILL come up with the pop up AFTER it, so you do not lose out and have to call ganz.

anyhow.......i hope that my accounts do get in correctly the 1st time tomorrow as i am not looking forward to ganz.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Disappointing. It's just a food .
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #14
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Oh, how delightful! I can put it in my shamrock fridge!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #15
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

It's cute, but I'm not a big food lover on Webkinz world. So I'm gonna feed it to my pet.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #16

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Can't wait! Thanks for the info. Happy St. Patrick's Day to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Oh Yummy!
Green root beer
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #18
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Well at least they are giving somthing out for st.patricks day
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #19
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
I love the holiday food items, my webbies are looking forward to a mug of green brew!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #20

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

Cute prize!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: