Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Lava Dragon Officially Retired By Ganz!

I bought this one for my DD last month, with the intention of saving it for her for Halloween. I ended up giving it to her early though, so she could work on her Halloween room. She loves it, and I'm glad I got it because I love all the dragons.

To people who haven't gotten it yet, don't worry too much. I just went to a phamacy in my area and picked up the Brown Cow and American Albino horse. Both together for under $20. They also had the Squirrel, Deer, and Pink and White Dog. All I'm saying is that just because it's retired doesn't mean they are all going to disappear next week. I'm sure that, at least for the moment, stores still have plenty left if you need one!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #72
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I practically flew to ebay after reading this and managed to snag a set at a very fair price! Thanks for the Insider scoop Justin!
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #73
emmygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it will be rare it was only out for a month and a half. I have both the love puppy and the sherbert bunny and they are very rare
emmygrace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #74
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Wonder what made them do this instead of retiring the black cat or bat?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 AM   #75
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I think I know why ganz is retiring some webkinz early......to make them rare in the future

I'm getting a tawny pup this weekend!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #76
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

eh,the only thing I like is the PSI and I have one of those all ready!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #77
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe it. Not even a month after it came out, its RETIRED! Come on Ganz. Let us get one at least before you retire it! And it being "Sold Out" is kinda confusing. Retired and Sold Out are different, right? IDK.

At least I got one! I went to the store yesterday and the owner had just three left! I couldn't really think of a good name, so I named him Mauna Loa because his room has Lava Lamps in it! LOL. His room is Medievel, with a few Jungle items.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #78
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, no! At least I already have mine: Pele.
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #79
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Webkinz Lava Dragon Officially Retired By Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by mousemeat27
OK, I love the PSI but the pet is ugly (sorry anyone that likes it)... not worth buying a pet just because it is retired and you like the pet item. i am saving my money.
That's smart. That's what I'm doing, but I made an exception just for this one! Mauna Loa is just too cute to turn down!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:12 AM   #80

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
THanks for the info Justin, guess I better go grab some then
Hey I just wanted to ask you; Since you have a really cool Signature picture... Can you tell me how to make a moving picture as like yours (I won't take cows from you)

Please tell me
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveszums!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: